Is PGDM from an AICTE approved college in India is valid in Australia?

Hello there , I have done my PGDM ( Post Graduate Diploma In Management ) from AICTE approved college , Indore Indira Business School ( Indore , Madhya Pradesh , India ) and I want to do job in countries like Canada , UK , US and Australia , but A…

Hello there , I have done my PGDM ( Post Graduate Diploma In Management ) from AICTE approved college , Indore Indira Business School ( Indore , Madhya Pradesh , India ) and I want to do job in countries like Canada , UK , US and Australia , but Australia is in top priority because I have some of my relatives there in Brisbane, I want to know that is my PGDM degree from here in India is valid in these developed countries /Australia , so that I can apply and considered for a job over there or I have to again do my MBA from these developed countries in order to get job over there ? Also I don't have much knowledge about the accreditation n all , and will like to know that what type of accreditation a university or a college here in India should have so that a degree in Masters from there will be same as a degree in masters from these developed countries…? Looking for your fruitful opinion.

Here is the link of my college from I have done my PGDM program, in Marketing.

http://indoreindira.com/index.php

Thanx a million in advance.