Is NITIE out of CATs' umbrella????

hi i was just going thru the CAT-06 bulletin and surprisingly Nitie’s name does not apear in the list of non IIM schools accepting CAT scores. I dunno if anything’s cookin or not or is it just a mistake on IIMs’ part. thought it should be sh…

hi

i was just going thru the CAT-06 bulletin and surprisingly Nitie's name does not apear in the list of non IIM schools accepting CAT scores. I dunno if anything's cookin or not or is it just a mistake on IIMs' part. thought it should be shared with puys

do post any info regarding this....

hi

i was just going thru the CAT-06 bulletin and surprisingly Nitie's name does not apear in the list of non IIM schools accepting CAT scores. I dunno if anything's cookin or not or is it just a mistake on IIMs' part. thought it should be shared with puys

do post any info regarding this....

yes man, me too surprised:wow: .....had the same doubt..........

anyone plzz help...............

if NITIE conducts its own exam, as it used to few years ago, it will be full of advanced math ....even engg math :wow: ....not that im scared of it...but it will only add to woes...??:

let's hope for the best!

"Time is the scarcest resource & until that is managed nothing else can be managed" - Peter F Drucker

Thanks man..quite an info..If its not a mistake ..then i am sure this is definetely something to ponder over..institutes are increasingly looking at their own exams..

thnx estrnged

i guess thats the final word

thanks for clearing the doubt.