Is MSc in UK a good option??-job point of view??

hey ppl Im plannin to go in for MSc International business in the UK, fall 2007 THe only thing im confuesd abt is how easy is it to get jobs after the work extention of one year is over??? Is it possible to get the employers to sponsor us??..

hey ppl
Im plannin to go in for MSc International business in the UK, fall 2007
THe only thing im confuesd abt is how easy is it to get jobs after the work extention of one year is over????
Is it possible to get the employers to sponsor us??
Plz help

crazygal_blasph Says
hey ppl, Im plannin to go in for MSc International business in the UK, fall 2007. THe only thing im confuesd abt is how easy is it to get jobs after the work extention of one year is over???? Is it possible to get the employers to sponsor us?? Plz help

What specific functional career would you like to get into (marketing, operations, HR etc)? In what kind of company would you like to work? While you seem clear about wanting to work in the UK, be clear about these two questions as well.

In general, recommend people to go for the more quantitative business degrees like an M.Sc in Finance, which more recruiters might find attractive.
hey ppl
Im plannin to go in for MSc International business in the UK, fall 2007
THe only thing im confuesd abt is how easy is it to get jobs after the work extention of one year is over????
Is it possible to get the employers to sponsor us??
Plz help

Othr gud option after MSC in UK would be continue with the research work in UK itself...

well , i think research is not a bad idea, but since im thinkin of sponsorin my education thru a loan , id want to cover costs at the earliest, so wonderin how feasible will tht be. Ive heard the research allows us to work full time and carry on studyin on a student visa???

Well as far as the area of empployment goes.... its international business...the bent being towards marketing

Even I have received various offer letters for MSc in Adv. Computer Science.....I am doin BSc in Adv. I.T. from Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune.....and I have also got a campus placement too....My plan is ultimately to do MBA in I.T. now I am confused whether to go for MSc in Good univ. of UK or to go for job.
PGs plzzz help me....

Hi evrybody,

Its a very nice thread dedicated to MBA/MSc......I am totally confused between MSc in Adv. Comp. Science in some very good universities or going for a job in india and den goin for MSc afterwards.....

I have the offer letters for MSc in Adv. Comp. Science of :-

--> Manchester University
--> Kings College London
--> Edinburgh
--> Liverpool
--> University of Bath
-->Shieffeld University

and I have also got offer letters from two companies Zensar Technologies and Wipro

Now I am totally confused that wether I should go for MSc or Job....coz if I go for MSc den I havta get a job out there for some years so that I can complete my wrk ex and go for MBA as well n as m a fresher n pursuing BSc frm Bharati Vidyapeeth University......so m a bit scared abt wether I wud get job out der or nt.....

Guyz plz plz plz help me....wat shud I do actually ?????