Is MBA a Good option after 11 years of IT experience?

I have 11 years of experience in IT field - doing good in my current account manager kind of job. Is doing MBA a good option at this stage of my career - given high opportunity cost and tuition cost.

I have 11 years of experience in IT field - doing good in my current account manager kind of job. Is doing MBA a good option at this stage of my career - given high opportunity cost and tuition cost.

neetusv Says

Hello neetusv,
First of all - it is never a question of "whether it is too late or too unsafe to pursue a MBA at this point of time". You will have to look at ur short term and long term career goals, whether u can achieve them with ur present skills and if not, whether an MBA can provide you those skills.

MBA is a path to something. you should know your destination for you to decide whether you should take this path.

If you are clear about all that and this is only a question of whether this is late - definitely no!!! go for it :)

Iday
neetusv Says

it can be if u do it from IIMs or ISB..U have to aim for A+ category as other colleges cant provide the desired output.