Is it Possible ?

Hi Experts, I will be giving GMAT in September 09… till that time i ll be gaining 16 months of Experience from MNC IT Mumbai. I have low scores in academics… 67% in 10th… 57% in 12th… and 6.3 cgpa out of 10 from NIT WARANGAL.(5 year…

Hi Experts,

I will be giving GMAT in September 09... till that time i ll be gaining 16 months of Experience from MNC IT Mumbai.

I have low scores in academics.. 67% in 10th.. 57% in 12th.. and 6.3 cgpa out of 10 from NIT WARANGAL.(5 years.. something terrible happ in 1st year)

Am i even doing a good thing by thinking of doing MBA from outside... my Target is Australia. Is it possible ?? Firstly, Australian Universities recognize IELTS and TOEFL score.. even if i get above average in that ...

will they consider me looking at my background.

doint loose hope u can get a good college where ever u want,just get a good score around 700 plus

Ya sure you do have a chance, especially with your experience.If you get a good score, you will surely make it through.

think abt the college after u get a decent score.

right nw, just work for 730+

They will be looking at your acads, but if you have a decent score and a excellent interview... chances are you can get through..

concentrate on your GMAT now...get anything above 700-730 which can really help you to get into a good B-school. Australia has very few schools such as Melbourne Business School, AGSM etc. You should consider US/UK than Aus where you will get wide range of schools & courses

I am the victim of the same acads i guess..........dunno about gmat but got 98.80 in cat with no calls(balanced sectionals). Checked out the criteria and found out if i had got 99.3+ - one call
99.5+ -two calls and at max at (100) - 3 calls.
Conversion again is tough in case of poor acads because they kinda butcher u in pi on this... but if u can really turn the table in pi - the dream is yous. Cheers..............

I am the victim of the same acads i guess..........dunno about gmat but got 98.80 in cat with no calls(balanced sectionals). Checked out the criteria and found out if i had got 99.3+ - one call
99.5+ -two calls and at max at (100) - 3 calls.
Conversion again is tough in case of poor acads because they kinda butcher u in pi on this... but if u can really turn the table in pi - the dream is yous. Cheers..............

I am in the same boat as you are . But their are other avenues that might turn out to be better in the end.
Cheers