Is ISB an achievable dream for me (no ec)? - Please suggest

Hi, I’m a ISB Hyd aspirant. I have 10th std 86.5%, 12th std 69% and B Tech 73%. I’m a B Tech (Mechanical) from NIT, Calicut. I have 5.5 yrs of work ex in IT software with Cognizant, IBM and Wipro. Currently, I’m with Wipro. My acads are not that…

Hi,
I'm a ISB Hyd aspirant. I have 10th std 86.5%, 12th std 69% and B Tech 73%. I'm a B Tech (Mechanical) from NIT, Calicut. I have 5.5 yrs of work ex in IT software with Cognizant, IBM and Wipro. Currently, I'm with Wipro. My acads are not that impressive as you can see, also no ec. However, I am a certified interviewer panelist, do interview people, has team leading exp., has good domain knowledge on insurance, banking, transportation industries and FLMI level1 certified (Fellow Life Management Institution level1 on Insurance - Lfe, Health & Annuity). Please note that by the time I plan to join ISB, I'll have close to 7 yrs of work ex.
Please suggest the GMAT score I should target, also should I gather more work ex before trying for ISB and most importantly whether I may dream for ISB at all with my average profile.
Do you people suggest me to build some ec, if yes, how? Please keep in mind that I've tremendous work pressure to deal with, hence building ec would be real tough for me also, but for ISB I'm ready to do anything.
Please reply.
Thanks & Regards,
Sambit.