Is GRE acceptable/worth for MBA in Abroad ?

Hello guys… am new to this site…I would just like to introduce myself 1st. My name is Vaibhav Garg.I am a graduate I.T Engineer from Pune University. Currently i am working in my family business in the Automobile Dealership having a work e…

Hello guys..
am new to this site..I would just like to introduce myself 1st.
My name is Vaibhav Garg.I am a graduate I.T Engineer from Pune University.
Currently i am working in my family business in the Automobile Dealership having a work experience of 1 year.
And now i am planning to do my MBA in HR field from abroad.
I came to know that GRE score is also acceptable in many of the universities in abroad.
Is it worth appearing for GRE if i wish to do my MBA from abroad ?
And what are the chances of getting admission in MBA in abroad with the GRE score.
I will be glad to see replies on this thread who have or are planning to appear for MBA in abroad through GRE.. 😃

no one :,-(

Hey,

GRE is comparitively easier than GMAT.
GRE is accepted for Masters Course abroad
GMAT is accepted for MBA

Google " HRpatrit " and you will get a blog having all the information regarding HR abroad

Hey,

GRE is comparitively easier than GMAT.
GRE is accepted for Masters Course abroad
GMAT is accepted for MBA

Hi,
It's Indra from Mumbai, s/w engg. and want to pursue MBA in fincance/ops abroad. Can any one tell me the names of universities and colleges those accepts GRE score ... I am willing to appear for 1 yr programm.

Please share your thoughts.

A lot of the top schools in the US have actually started accepting GRE scores - Harvard, Standford, Wharton to name a few. However from what I understand they don't consider GRE scores at par with GMAT scores because GRE currently is a very silly test with quant which is very easy and verbal that mainly tests you on vocab. This is the reason the GRE is changing from Aug this year. Once that happens more b-schools should start accepting GRE scores for MBA programs.