IS GMAT for me ?

Hi Leaders/Genius,My name is Amol. I have 10 years of experience in Information technology. Mainly, in datawarehousing and business intelligence. Academically, I am Bsc Computers (full time) , Diploma in French (2 years distance), M.sc. (Infor…

Hi Leaders/Genius,

My name is Amol. I have 10 years of experience in Information technology. Mainly, in datawarehousing and business intelligence. Academically, I am Bsc Computers (full time) , Diploma in French (2 years

distance), M.sc. (Information Technology) (appeared by distance sikkim Manipal , will be completed by 2014). I have short term Onsite experience.

Aiming for mba 2015 or 2016 after rigorous training of gmat , having score of 790.

I would like to ask that I have started preparation of gmat. Before this I have given IELTS so I don't have any problem with English. I think if I practice well I can pass verbal easily with good scores.

1st Question :: I am pretty weak in basic mathematics, could somebody please refer what should I do to overcome this?

My Plan ::

Practice on basic maths , algebra , geometry books from 1st till 10th standard from CBSE latest pattern. Take the formulae's of these above ones in pages and stick them on the wall to see everytime.

2nd Question :: How much will be the contribution of my experience as my academic records are not pretty high five , they are just average. Is MBA for me ? If yes then could I dream about HBS , SBS , IMD?

3RD Question :: What is the way to get scholarship to get paid the tuition fees to certain extent because whatever I will be investing , it will be from my own earning and scholarship from Credila as I am not family rich guy?

4th Question :: Will be there any added advantage as I know French while taking admission in Insead or HEC paris ?

5th Question :: What is ROI after doing MBA or should I continue my current job because recently also there is steep decrease in MBA demand?

6th Question :: Do everybody in the batch of top 10 bschools like Harvard gets lucrative job and handsome pay ?

7th Question :: Scope of getting employed if MBA is done in Europe or China as compared to US,Canada,Australia being Indian citizen ?

8th Question :: How is review for ******** Pune, willing to join the same for prep?

Thanks in advance to answer my questions,

Amol