Is Finance a major constraint in doing ur MBA in global top B schools

Dear All, This question has been in my mind for a very long time and I believe it’ll be the same for many similar Global top B school aspirants. Lets take for an instance, I just have 10 lacs in hand, but have a good GMAT score, aca…

Dear All,

This question has been in my mind for a very long time and I believe it'll be the same for many similar Global top B school aspirants.

Lets take for an instance,

I just have 10 lacs in hand, but have a good GMAT score, academics, work ex, profile.

Can I still think of studying in a Global top B school which charges me a hefty amount of 50 lacs to 1.2 crore rupees ?

What are the ways and means of deciding to enter that BIG b school ?

Many a times, we take a wrong decision that I dont have money and so let me not think of INSEAD or Harvard. And we dont even explore those BIG b schools. Is it right ?

Should money stand as a constraint in doing an International MBA ?

I want people who have experienced to give their thoughts on this and people who are having similar thoughts can mention their point of view.

Thanks

Venkat

hey first of all i wanna tell you one thing ...
if you want to do an MBA then forget all the other things ...

And as you said you have 10 lakhs in hand then don't worry ...
But be claer with that from where do you want to pursue an MBA , from abroad or in INDIA ....

If abroad then think twice before you join .....
Because of many reasons .... [NA]

And in INDIA then tell me what's your GMAT score and what is your exp. and in which field ?
And in which field you are interested ???

Just give the info then i may give you the exact suggestion [ i'm using word suggestion because after all it is all your decision , ok ]
Bye ...

Hi I just wanted to know the probs with foreign MBAs as pointed by you in the above post.

My GMAT score is pretty poor 640 , I have 3+ years of work ex as of now .

Please suggest me some good colleges.