Is Coaching required for GMAT?

Hi All I am scoring 640-660 in GMAT mock tests while i am preparing… however some of the coaching institutes like kaplan and veritas guarantee that they raise your score by arnd 80 points … Is this true? Based on your experiences would you s…

Hi All
I am scoring 640-660 in GMAT mock tests while i am preparing... however some of the coaching institutes like kaplan and veritas guarantee that they raise your score by arnd 80 points ... Is this true? Based on your experiences would you suggest me to join these coaching institutes or any other suggestions .... please respond as it might be invaluable 4 me.

interesting thread...
I have been wondering about this myself.
I guess its more of a personal decision depending on whether you have time to join classes or not.
I feel that by joining classes,it gets you in the flow of things and they do provide you with good direction although finally you need to study on your own so if you have the time to attend classes as well as study on your own along with your work n stuff,i think its better to go for it...

yeahh thts true.. finding time for coaching amidst all the work is quite tough but i guess i'll try for one more month by myself n check if i can improve on it n then may be go 4 coaching to hone my skills ... wat do u say?

Hi guyz can anybody suggest some good coaching classes for gmat in mumbai ..
I ahve shortlisted GEEBEE ..IS IT ANY GOOD..PRINCETON CHARGES SOMETHING LIKE 28000