Is BARRON's IELTS book enough to crack an IELTS exam

My bro wants to give the IELTS test to migrate to canada for work. Is BARRON’s IELTS book (edition 2011) enough to crack an IELTS exam? Also, pls advise any websites / forums and consultants who can help on getting a visa to canada and h…

My bro wants to give the IELTS test to migrate to canada for work.

Is BARRON's IELTS book (edition 2011) enough to crack an IELTS exam?

Also, pls advise any websites / forums and consultants who can help on getting a visa to canada and help in migrating + finding job there.

:thumbsup:

pls help..

My bro wants to give the IELTS test to migrate to canada for work.

Is BARRON's IELTS book (edition 2011) enough to crack an IELTS exam?

Also, pls advise any websites / forums and consultants who can help on getting a visa to canada and help in migrating + finding job there.

:thumbsup:

Better you go for Cambridge IELTS 1 (self study) and IELTS 7 for your preparation.

I know one consultant not sure if they do migration better you can ask them. Education consultant in West Bengal Study Abroad Global Education Service.

Good luck for your exam. take care

hi
request u to use the search option before opening new threads.....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/need-ielts-study-material-25006022

hope this thread helps u find proper material for ur bro to prepare from..... thanks n all the best to ur bro

junglegod Says
pls help..

To download Cambridge IELTS 1
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|42tl3|133910674Cambridge.Practice.Tests.IELTS-1.rar14874

I didnt find the IELTS 7 but you can check IELTS 6

DOWNLOAD
Student's Book - PDF
http://rapidshare.com/files/134151043/Cambridge.Practice.Tests.IELTS-6-pdf.rar
Audio - MP3
http://rapidshare.com/files/134153331/Cambridge.Practice.Tests.IELTS-6-audio.rar

Student's Book - PDF
Cambridge.Practice.Tests.IELTS-6-pdf.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com
Audio - MP3
Cambridge.Practice.Tests.IELTS-6-audio.rar - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com
hi
request u to use the search option before opening new threads.....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/need-ielts-study-material-25006022

hope this thread helps u find proper material for ur bro to prepare from..... thanks n all the best to ur bro

i had searched for IELTS threads n saved them too.
But my bro didnt get the book IELTS AND TOEFL MADE EASY" as suggested in the thread.But barrons was available for rs.350/- and my bro purchased it.

Then i searched for threads/posts related to BARRONS IELTS, but i couldn't find any, so i started this thread as my bro wants to give that exam in 15 days and not waste time in searching books and getting confused.This this thread is in particular about BARRON's IELTS and not ielts books in general. In message boards/forums sometimes it so happens that if u post ur 'urgent' query in already cluttered 'old' thread very few might take notice of it and it does not look good to 'bump' the thread every now n then, thus in such cases it is advisable to open a new thread which might grab attention of more members due to the THREAD TITLE & members well versed with (in this case BARRON) may open n reply instantly as masudhasan did which eventually saves time and "bumping" :)
Moreover this is the 1st edition of IELTS released by BARRON this year specially for the southasian continent
students, so i think the book has just been released so it'll take time for PUY's to discuss on it.

I'll post my opinion here once my bro gets through the IELTS as he'll have a better say on that book after he studies it.

:cheerio:

Hey man,

I assume ur bother must have given the xam by now. Can you please guide me. I need a score of 8 and my paper is due in March 2012. I am giving it for immigration purposes and I am nt very good english so any pointers would be helpful

Regards Tarun

i had searched for IELTS threads n saved them too.
But my bro didnt get the book IELTS AND TOEFL MADE EASY" as suggested in the thread.But barrons was available for rs.350/- and my bro purchased it.

Then i searched for threads/posts related to BARRONS IELTS, but i couldn't find any, so i started this thread as my bro wants to give that exam in 15 days and not waste time in searching books and getting confused.This this thread is in particular about BARRON's IELTS and not ielts books in general. In message boards/forums sometimes it so happens that if u post ur 'urgent' query in already cluttered 'old' thread very few might take notice of it and it does not look good to 'bump' the thread every now n then, thus in such cases it is advisable to open a new thread which might grab attention of more members due to the THREAD TITLE & members well versed with (in this case BARRON) may open n reply instantly as masudhasan did which eventually saves time and "bumping" :)
Moreover this is the 1st edition of IELTS released by BARRON this year specially for the southasian continent
students, so i think the book has just been released so it'll take time for PUY's to discuss on it.

I'll post my opinion here once my bro gets through the IELTS as he'll have a better say on that book after he studies it.

:cheerio:

Hey man,

I assume ur bother must have given the xam by now. Can you please guide me. I need a score of 8 and my paper is due in March 2012. I am giving it for immigration purposes and I am nt very good english so any pointers would be helpful

Regards Tarun