Is applying in the 3rd round advisable?

Hello All, I am kinda new to the world of GMAT. I have been a regular Catter:D Just wanted to know what ,apart from nonavailibility of scholarship, could be the drawbacks of applying in the 3rd round? Do the chances of getting a c…

Hello All,

I am kinda new to the world of GMAT.
I have been a regular Catter:D

Just wanted to know what ,apart from nonavailibility of scholarship, could be the drawbacks of applying in the 3rd round?

Do the chances of getting a call,as compared to those in 1st and 2nd rounds, get diminised?

I would really appreciate some quick insight on this. Time is running out for me.
Am depending on you guys.

Thank in Advance,
The Confused!!

Hello All,

I am kinda new to the world of GMAT.
I have been a regular Catter:D

Just wanted to know what ,apart from nonavailibility of scholarship, could be the drawbacks of applying in the 3rd round?

Do the chances of getting a call,as compared to those in 1st and 2nd rounds, get diminised?

I would really appreciate some quick insight on this. Time is running out for me.
Am depending on you guys.

Thank in Advance,
The Confused!!

Hi....
applying in the 3rd round means cpompeting for less number of seats of an institute...
so the chances of converting is less as compared to that in the earlier two rounds....
Nevertheless,u can give it a try IF u have a very good GMAT score (700+...anyways the score margin depends upon the institute u r trying...)

ALL THE BEST

Well, dude sorry to sound a lil pessimistic but if u're applting to top shots....then the answer is plain and simple .....nope!

Give GMAT with gud preps at decent time and apply next yr.....

IF ur apping for asian colleges and all......then its never too late........go ahead and take a date!