Irma Results Out

Hey all, The results of IRMA For the exam on dec 7 are out…check out www.irma.ac.in. for the results. BY GODS GRACE i got call letter :: …interviews are slated for february…all call getters are requested to share any info about IRMAS…

Hey all,,

The results of IRMA For the exam on dec 7 are out..check out www.irma.ac.in. for the results.
BY GODS GRACE i got call letter ..interviews are slated for february...all call getters are requested to share any info about IRMAS interview procedure..

BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL.... 😁

Hey Dude,

Congrats!

I got a call too...am scheduled for the 19 of jan at 10 am.....dont know if i am headed there...shall find out soon......when is ur intv scheduled btw??

ciao

Zeus

😁 MUBARAKAAN 2 all those who got the calls...U guys better leave space for the not so lucky US now 😛 just Kidding! Congratulations! and Gudluck for LEVEL 2
And my DEAR people who didnt get thru, Chaddo re... IIM's are waiting for US! SO let Go...Lets Lets Lets GO! .... VRRrrrrrrrooooom! Gudluck!

well zeus
my interviews on 26 of february...

Congrats Zeus ! Congrats Shogun. Good work there .. Are you guys serious about IRMA.. ? Just checking..

Congrats to call getters.

FYI - I have recieved a final admit call from IRMA last year, but could not join because, I felt that, i want to do man course in regular streams rahter than in Rural Management. so, If you ppl need any help regarding essay/interview process, reply to this on ( DO NOT PM ME ) the forum and i will be happy to help you.

Have a nice day ,
Chandoo aka Sambar

guys / gals (?)..who hv Interview calls from IRMA can contact my friend at this id.. ... he's now in 1st yr @ IRMA.. he might jus help you with GD/PI preps..
hth

Hi Junta
Me too Brutus!!!
26th Feb.
Letz make it guys!!!
IRMA n Khan Nikhil

HEY guys I have also got it.Interview date:20th february.any knowledge about irma what it is.Howzzzzzzzzzz the gdpi there.pls let me know.grateful to all e-mail id:[email protected]
Congrats to call getters.

FYI - I have recieved a final admit call from IRMA last year, but could not join because, I felt that, i want to do man course in regular streams rahter than in Rural Management.

Have a nice day ,
Chandoo aka Sambar

Chandoo,
As per our TIME Director,Blore the Institute is quite good and many people manage to get jobs in good FMCG/Consumer goods Companies as these firms have a strong revenue coming in from the Rural Areas. He told us that not every one opts to work for Rural NGOs, Co-operatives etc. and many get jobs outside on their own.

I donno much abt the syllabus though if its really heavily accented towards Rural subjects or not.

regards

Chandoo,
As per our TIME Director,Blore the Institute is quite good and many people manage to get jobs in good FMCG/Consumer goods Companies as these firms have a strong revenue coming in from the Rural Areas. He told us that not every one opts to work for Rural NGOs, Co-operatives etc. and many get jobs outside on their own.

I donno much abt the syllabus though if its really heavily accented towards Rural subjects or not.

regards

You are right ricky..
there are jobs a plenty in Rural Sector, and you need to have heart for that. MBA is not only about JOB, and if you really like Rural Sector then go there, there is nothing like IRMA, it is BEST in India in its own way.
and yes, courses are inclined towards rural sector things, i remeber seeing the entire curriculam in IRMA website go through it, and you are bound get a feel/pulse of the place.

more gyaan when solicited ,
Chandoo aka Sambar

I want to know how to check the result without hall ticket no. and form no. as i dont have both. ???????????????????????????? :

pagalguy Says
Congrats Zeus ! Congrats Shogun. Good work there .. Are you guys serious about IRMA.. ? Just checking..

THANKS PG..reg me.am an agri grad,so sector wise IRMA is the best for me. ..so am quite serious of converting it..thanks to anil too for the mail id. .

hey chandoo, whats all this about an biography form : : they are sending?are we supposed to write sop /essay in it...is their int technical or are they looking for aptitude for rural managmnt?hat answer did ya give to why IRMA and WHY RURAL MGMT?
happy to see that nikhil too made it..nik,,me too from tvm,,so any chance of us meeting to prepare together?are from time tvm?mail me at [email protected]
pagalguy Says

hey PG,

Thanks...To be honest....I filled in IRMA more out of curiosity than anything else....And now that i have a call.....its would be kinda interesting to c how i manage to convince those people there bout my inclination for Rural Mgmt.

Yet, somehow Direct Selling/ Mktg/Strategising intrigues me and i feel Rural Mktg is prob one of the best ways to get a pulse of the mktg scenario in India! As they say...India lives in its villages!

So, for now i am gunning for IRMA.....i'll evaluate the options (JMET for now, hopefully others too ) available in the end and decide where i go. 😃

Sayantani, click on ur centre on this link for ur form/roll no.

http://www.irma.ac.in/admitcard/centre.html

Anil, thanks a ton for the mail id, shall mail him...chandoo.....thanks for offering to help out...do they have a GD cos the call letter says PI....lets get over with FMS and i'll have some questions lined up for u.

ciao

Zeus

folks,

checked my IRMA result...

got through...........my i/v is on 18th feb............

chandooooo....

could give throw some light on their i.v process..........

cheers...............

hi friends

got a call from irma...

20 feb.

can someone tell me if there is a GD also.

amitoj

congrates to all the selected guys
All the best for GD/PI :thumbsup:

congrats to all call getters .crack this one guys.

gary

IRMA Interview Preparation tips
------------------------------------

My IRMA interview panel stressed alot on 'Why Rural Management after Engg. in CS' and entire interview revolved around that only.

This is what i have done to prepare for the interview.

Read some issues of Times Agriculture Jounal, other Co-operative related issues on several website ( google them and you are bound to get answers ) Read some pages from GCMMF and AMUL websites to understand what they do.
read several articles on ITC rural initiatives, TCS,HLL and other companies and how they are going BIG towards rural management/economy.
Studied IRMA website to understand what they expect out of prospective candidates.

TIME usually gives a booklet /xerox copies of Interview questions and it helped me alot in understanding the interview process.
Since there is no GD in IRMA interview it was a relatively easier process.
but IRMA ppl are known to test things like creativity by asking to write a sotry by looking at a picture or asking ppl to do a case study ( small ones ) but anyway, last year there was no such thing.

Coming to my interview, it was in the afternoon.

questions asked were ( i dont remember most of them since it was almost one year )

1. Intorduce yourslef
2. Why do you want to become an entreprenuer in Rural IT services?
3. what kinda services rural ppl need? ( boasted about ITC/HLLs IT initiatives )
4. who is your role model
5. Why NR Narayana Murthy, think again and tell us someone else?
6. ( since i persisted ) But why Narayan Murthy ?
7. What other exams/calls you have taken/got?
8. There is no relation between FMS and IRMA?
9. Which one do you opt ( be honest, they know the answers )?
10. What kinda social service you have done?
11. No, nothing, then, have you ever worked ?
12. Ok, tell us about your partime work experiences?

these are roughly the questions they asked me. but you better refer to more questions from TIME/IMS/CL books to make yourself comfortable before the panel.
Know thyself is the first rule to crack the interview, questions regarding yourself should be on your fingertips, lest you may face trouble.

that is all from my side, any specific question post on forum so that others can benefit too.

Goodday ,
Chandoo

PS: In the call letter they say that you have to leave on the same day, but you can stay till next day morning, so plan your journey comfortably and dont think of staying in hotels in Anand, its a godforsaken place...