IRMA RESULTS OUT

guys the results are out on the site. dintmake it :oops: best of luck to all of u!

guys the results are out on the site.
dintmake it :oops:
best of luck to all of u!

guys the results are out on the site.
dintmake it :oops:
best of luck to all of u!

where is it .i cudn't find any link on d site.....
Kunal

the link is not working
may be due 2 heavy rush

http://210.212.139.138:8888/prmresult.html

Its there at the bottom of the page... "ADMISSION Results 2005"

As for me, the buggers took hall tickets, dont rmmbr where i wrote the roll no., will hv to look for the form no. now...

ATB all!

yeah there is a link,
but its not working properly

on d main page of d site i.e. www.irma.ac.in there is no such link admission result 2005........only 1 old link admission 2005.......
waiting 4 pgs 2 cum wyh d exact url......

I am a new member.
I just logged in and i have been short listed for interview. its on 09 feb
Does anybody have any idea how to prepare for GD and Int.
Pl tell.

yup guys

the link is not working properly 😞

piyush

link has been given above

I am a new member.
I just logged in and i have been short listed for interview. its on 09 feb
Does anybody have any idea how to prepare for GD and Int.
Pl tell.

anybody else able 2 view his /her result........BTW suneetha ur overall attempts..n those in d GK section.....kindly enlighten....
neways Congratz 4d call...1st on PG

plz every body
mention ur attempt &
expected score also

guyz me not shortlisted

well atb to rest

piyush

guys...what do i do.....the invigilators took the admit card.....both the details r on that only.....as i downloaded the form it did not have the form no.....

is there a way out

hey guys,

hey i have made it!!!!!!!!
my interview is on 15th February

it really feels good to get a call from IRMA...... its my dream institute........

bhavik m pandya

guys...what do i do.....the invigilators took the admit card.....both the details r on that only.....as i downloaded the form it did not have the form no.....
is there a way out

Same plight here
But I guess I did write tht no. on the envelope for future reference (hope I do hv the envelope! )

ATB all!

PS: Congo to those shortlisted!

hey guys how you came to know ur result...this site is not working i m trying it from last half an hour...help me out

THEY HAVE TAKEN THE ADMIT CARD AND I HAVE APPLIED ONLINE SO I DONT HAVE EITHER FORM NO OR APPLICATION NO GUYS HELP ME OUT

hey sumit keep trying!
it does take a while!
and best of luck!!

hi,
hey keep trying buddy....... at times its working.... now i am trying to find out for my fnd but i am not able to get his result.....

one more information... they would be providing us with overnight accomodation... that is mentioned in the call letter.

bhavik m pandya