IRMA Result Declared

Plz check the link for IRMA result http://admission.irma.ac.in:8888/admission2007/admissionresult/prmresult.html

Plz check the link for IRMA result

http://admission.irma.ac.in:8888/admission2007/admissionresult/prmresult.html

hi friends,
i dont know how to check my irma results, bcoz we dont have ROLL NO. ,FORM NO.? plz tell me how could i know my result.

HI everyone,

I am kuberan doing BE civil in TCE, madurai. I have been shortlisted for the gdpi on feb 20. I want friends who could give company to gujarat.. Students who had been shortlisted could contact me..

Plz do post.........

@kuberan - congrats for getting the shortlit but pls remove ur mail id and telephone number from ur post. its against the forum rules

hi plz tell me wat is the dress code for gd/pi and whethere dere will be gd or case study.

i dn8 how 2 check the scores az we r n8 havin the admit cards as it waz taken back. i evn mailed them b8 no reply. plzz help

Guys

i am from IT background and am having an interview on 19th,,, dont know how to tackle the GD, will the topics be on the periphery of rural management or will there be any general topics also ??

guys ....... post faster.. as time is running out !!!!!!!!!

Guys

i am from IT background and am having an interview on 19th,,, dont know how to tackle the GD, will the topics be on the periphery of rural management or will there be any general topics also ??

guys ....... post faster.. as time is running out !!!!!!!!!

The GD topics are generally leaned towards the "socio-economic issues afftecting the rural population of India" ( At least it used to be so 2 yrs back when i was selected for IRMA 😃 )
Do get some knowledge about rural India. Topics of GD can be expected to revolve around the following---

1. Agricultural scenerio today vis-a-vis the booming economy
2. Problems facied by the agricultural sector today
3. Small-scale industries of rural India
4. Effect & reach of IT in rural India

My PI was more or less Generic and profile based...

All The Best!