Irma Interviews..howz It Gng....

Folks, The i/w at irma have started…do shre ur exp…nj

Folks,

The i/w at irma have started..do shre ur exp.....nj

hi nitin .

recd call 4 interview on 10th feb. what abt you all . and all guys and gals from bangalore do get in touch before leaving for interview.. 10 th being a week day, i have some problems in getting leave so i am requesting them to postpone it to 12th ...

any suggestions

hey buddy i am from delhi .my interview is also on the 10th. would be gttin thr by 9th evenin.wat about u!!any other chaps u know u gt a call from IRMA???
wat r u doin from the interview any prep that is required?? i am clueless...
i am shobit sood have done bach. in info systems and currently working with fidelity.

reply!!!
thank you
take care
shobit sood

hey guys me too got an interview on 9th feb...will be updating abt the same after i finish it...and howz every1 preparing?

Guys i have intv. on 12th. will be reaching there on 11th. m from Blore.

Preparing nothing extra ord. for irma. if any one of you can tell what specfic areas should one read into.

ALL THE BEST to the people giving before 12th.

I Think A Brushup Of Rural Development Programmes And A Decent Knowledge Og Indian Economy Is Necessary...wat Say Guys?

mysoreguy Says
I Think A Brushup Of Rural Development Programmes And A Decent Knowledge Og Indian Economy Is Necessary...wat Say Guys?

Do the gd topics will also be related to rural matters?
bhanwani Says
Do the gd topics will also be related to rural matters?

i really have no idea m8, but i feel gd topics wud be more oriented towards India, development and current affairs ..i think so because of the profile of the institute and the nature if the course..but still it can b nething under the sun...

I've the TIME book on GD topics ,and some of the previous IRMA topics are:::
1).In order to make the balance of trade in favor of INDIA ,we should concentrate on exporting agricultural goods only and not on industrial goods.
2).As 75% of INDIA's population lives in rural areas,75% of the budget funds should be allocated to rural areas.
(The present year's allocation to the rural development sector is 11k crores,wheareas for defence it is 77k crores....)
3).Some people feel that for the economic development of an area,transport and communication should be given more importance than development of farming techniques.Discuss.
(we currently spend around 3.5% of the GDP on infrastructure development,whereas what we really need is 7% approx,currently we are 5 years behind china in development,infrastructure is very imp,cold storage chains,good roads are imp for tranportation of perishable goods......)

Please go through the Ministry of rural development site,for success stories,current developments,also The planning commission website for key objectives of the 5th plan,cmp.
Regards
tej

hi guys,
i have my gd/ip on 19th...so i guess lots of ppl b4 me who cld share there experiences..ATB

n hey i am frm delhi..so any delhite interested in preparing together cld contact me anytime..

I've the TIME book on GD topics ,and some of the previous IRMA topics are:::
1).In order to make the balance of trade in favor of INDIA ,we should concentrate on exporting agricultural goods only and not on industrial goods.
2).As 75% of INDIA's population lives in rural areas,75% of the budget funds should be allocated to rural areas.
(The present year's allocation to the rural development sector is 11k crores,wheareas for defence it is 77k crores....)
3).Some people feel that for the economic development of an area,transport and communication should be given more importance than development of farming techniques.Discuss.
(we currently spend around 3.5% of the GDP on infrastructure development,whereas what we really need is 7% approx,currently we are 5 years behind china in development,infrastructure is very imp,cold storage chains,good roads are imp for tranportation of perishable goods......)

Please go through the Ministry of rural development site,for success stories,current developments,also The planning commission website for key objectives of the 5th plan,cmp.
Regards
tej

thanks tej for throwing light on GD topics...think this shud give everyone an idea abt prep......but this is the first time they r conducting gds rite? (correct me if i am wrong)

ya its for d 1st time they r havng GDs

actually they used to conduct gd's before,then they scrapped it and now it's back again.

RUCHI L Says
n hey i am frm delhi..so any delhite interested in preparing together cld contact me anytime..

Hi Ruchi!
I am from Delhi and too got a call from IRMA .My interview is on 14th feb.How r you preparing?Any rural specific material you have got?I searched the ministry of rural affairs site, but nothing found worthy?

Hi cold any one trow light on
1)itc's e-choupal project
2)icici microfinance
3)self help groups
please respond guys!!!

Hi cold any one trow light on
1)itc's e-choupal project
2)icici microfinance
3)self help groups
please respond guys!!!

Visit this link for e-choupal http://www.digitaldividend.org/case/case_echoupal.htm
😃 helo guyz,
i m chinu.gd-pi on 12th
wanted 2 ask if gds will b used as elimination...
do they hav weightage 4 written score???..
work experince matters>>> or not??
THANK U..
ALL D BEST 2 ALL
:) helo guyz,
i m chinu.gd-pi on 12th
wanted 2 ask if gds will b used as elimination...
do they hav weightage 4 written score???..
work experince matters>>> or not??
THANK U..
ALL D BEST 2 ALL

well...IRMA is conducting GD's for d first time..so no idea abt it...have been taking to a few IRMA alumni and frm whatever they told me i guess its d interview which plays a imp role. as far as work ex is concerend..depends on how u can link it to the course at IRMA... and the career objectives u have stated in the essay. this is just my opinion...and frm what i gathered by taking to a IRMA alumni... so dont take this is as a hard and fast rule.

cheers
abra