Irma final results out

hi guys, the final results for IRMA are out…got thru!!!..those who’ve got thru are intimitated by mail…best of luck every one

hi guys,
the final results for IRMA are out....got thru!!!!!!.......those who've got thru are intimitated by mail....best of luck every one

even i got through

me not in........

Atleast not so far.....

the mail not in any of my mail.........

Rahul

have u received confirmation by email or by post........

hi,

fnd pls tell if it is through email or post ?????
my hotmail account is not opening at all........ anxiety is at peak now...

bhavik m pandya

nasty optimist, aakriti.. tell us more guys...

mail has een sent by them 2 day itself u'l recieve them within a week u can call irma & ask 4 ur results that's how igotta know

Hi ppl... congrats to all those who got thru....

I would like 2 have some info abt IRMA... how 2 prepare for it... and loads of other questions...

If someone can give me their email id ... so that i can mail my questions.....

thnx

hi ppl. called up IRMA, am not selected... to all those who are, all the best.. to those who are with me in the same boat, and i hope they are not many, there are always other shores...

hey congs too aakirti and all other pple who made it

any idea wen the results will b out on the site..? i cant call them and hear a NO frm them...too faint hearted...:-(

hey!

even i got thru!
am so relieved....ive been waiting for so many results and this is the first call ive converted am dam dam happy

hey shruti could u please confirm whether u got the confirmation by email or snail mail....

Rahul

hey!

even i got thru!
am so relieved....ive been waiting for so many results and this is the first call ive converted am dam dam happy

did u call them or got mail?

Rcvd a courier last evening.

shruti84 Says
Rcvd a courier last evening.

ok...congrats to all those who've got in...and ATB to myself and all those who r waiting 4 the results...

the courier guy just popped in with d good news....got thru

the intial euphoria apart ...im one confused bloke right now...

cheers and ATB to all who are waiting for the results
gaurav

called irma in the morning got a big no from them.all the best to those who r selected.hey hrr we both r in the same boat man.

called up irma....noy selected...on expected lines.....

good luck rest of the ppl