Irma Final Calls.....prm 28!!!

Final Irma Call Getters Please Join…prm 28 ,lets Rock!!!

Final Irma Call Getters Please Join.........prm 28 ,lets Rock!!!

HI IRMA FINAL RESULTS R OUT........THE LIST WILL B OUT IN IRMA WEBSITE BY TOMMOROW,AS FOR OTHERS EAGER TO KNOW CONTACT SENIORS AT IRMA.COZ RESULTS R ALREADY PUT UP AT IRMA CAMPUS.........OR WAIT TILL TOMMOROW.......:grab:

AS FOR ME AM PARTYING TONIGHT .I MEAN HARD!!!

DO NOT SPREAD RUMORS without posting valid official links. Do go through our rules. If there is no link or no official corroboration from a resident IRMA student that the results have been put there you are inviting yourself a 15 day ban. I leave this thread open for couple more hours for you to corroborate it.
Oxymoron Says
DO NOT SPREAD RUMORS without posting valid official links. Do go through our rules. If there is no link or no official corroboration from a resident IRMA student that the results have been put there you are inviting yourself a 15 day ban. I leave this thread open for couple more hours for you to corroborate it.

Hi, actually in the IRMA aspirants thread there has been a declaration by one Senior that IRMA final list is out. They might have put the results in the Notice Boards, as they did when the written results were out. The results in the Web took 2 days to come. I guess this is not a rumour. Can any senior help me find mine out? Thanks!
Oxymoron Says

already the pg seniors in irma have informed in irma aspirant thread , that results r out,moreover i confirmmed it b calling them at irma.......

can someone temme the results rite now???????

Me thru too!!

The link is: http://admission.irma.ac.in:8888/admission2007/finalresult/finalprmresult.html

Me thru too!!

The link is: http://admission.irma.ac.in:8888/admission2007/finalresult/finalprmresult.html

lets celebrate buddy........

Hi Colleagues,

I am Kuberan doing final year Civil Engineering at Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, Tamil Nadu. The results show me as your colleagues...........:

Come on man.. Me also got thro'......... IRmA rocks..: :grab:

Hey Guys,

Congratulations for getting thru. This is Aravind your so called senior in IRMA :). Hoping to c u all in Anand. C ya guys and keep rocking...

I am selected . Now the real work starts . Lets see what can we do for the rural sector .

prerit rana

hey,
congratulations!!! to all who got thru...
we r waiting for u ppl to come...
those who failed, do not lose heart, thr is always next time.

we r here for ur doubts and questions.
keep writing!

Kandarp
PRM27

Hi all,

I am also thru .

Lots n lots of thanks to the seniors who have really been very helpful...

Cheers,
Shiv

hi guys.............where r the rest of irmaans........!!!come out lets gang up buddies.........
and seniors plz b with us again to guide us .....
as of me am salman alaudeen from trivandrum,did studies in agricultre....
hope we can meet up well asw early as possible....:::

hi guys i m manish pandey.graduated in hotel management 2 yrs work ex in dubai. now looking forward to join irma...congrates to all who got thru

hi dosto
i m girijesh from bihar did my LL.B (5 yr) from calcutta university
i ll be joining irma very soon
lets now organise our thoughts to create an india where evry village
ll be a better place to live in.

hope meeting u all the guys at irma

dudes me joining on may 28th.......said hav to attend remedial classes....who else is there on same sday:satisfie:.......also did any one of u got offer letters by snail mail.........

HEY GUYS, i would request all irma final call getters to introduce yourself to understand each other better before we reach....and do party hard ....

hi guys,

pleasure to talk to u all. As said i am also shortlisted to join irma. BUt i was not eligible to attend the remedial classes.. so hopefully i ll join u on june 4..

seniors, i need a help. let me please know how did u arrange for loans. Is it possible to get the fee structure..

Kindly rely,

Regards,
KUBERAN