IRMA'07-GD/PI Call Getters-PRM'08

Puys, The results though a bit delayed brought a lot of cheer and for those who have made the cut,CONGRATULATIONS. Lets hear more of those opinions but make sure they are relevant and avoid spammin’.Hope most of us make it till the final call…

Puys,
The results though a bit delayed brought a lot of cheer and for those who have made the cut,CONGRATULATIONS.
Lets hear more of those opinions but make sure they are relevant and avoid spammin'.Hope most of us make it till the final call. Have fun and do not forget to prepare well for GD/PI cos the real war begins NOW.

Welcome Puys,
The results shud be out 2day.I cant wait either.This is a thread for puys who have made the cut,and have got a call for GD/PI of IRMA.First of all congratulations.

And Happy New Year'08.
Use this thread judiciously and avoid unnecessary spamming.

Nice initiative buddy......... Hope i can post in this thread again 😁
Welcome Puys,
The results shud be out 2day.I cant wait either.This is a thread for puys who have made the cut,and have got a call for GD/PI of IRMA.First of all congratulations.

hey kadrax, can you change the name of the yhread from prm 08 to prm 29 coz if we got selected we will be part of prm 29
here is the link of prm 28 orkut profile http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29392056

Results are gonna be out tomorrow or day after not today.

macchi another day or two to go?????????????

when the result is going to be out:(:(

Tanu Gupta Says
when the result is going to be out:(:(

dont know dude am waiting here like a duck too!!!! cheers!!!

no one is answering the phone at irma. wonder if they will declare it today

justcannotwait Says
no one is answering the phone at irma. wonder if they will declare it today

thats bcoz they r fedup of the calls everyone is asking abt the results i also hope they announce it today

my frnd called tm up n reply was dat result w'ld b out in 3 days...I feel it can b b4 dat...may b dey tellin this to avoid load on tre website...

trosin Says
my frnd called tm up n reply was dat result w'ld b out in 3 days...I feel it can b b4 dat...may b dey tellin this to avoid load on tre website...

you can see live status of website here
IRMA SiteStatus ResultStatus CallsStatus FormsStatus | mba result status updates news

no result today so expect it tom or day after tom..
you can see live status of website here
IRMA SiteStatus ResultStatus CallsStatus FormsStatus | mba result status updates news

no result today so expect it tom or day after tom..

One of my friend spoke to a senior at IRMA bout the results and was told that it will be released after 2 days.So i guess we can only wait.

IRMA was the first exam of this season and still no result :(.

I guess we all would have to wait till next year for results, no hope of results now. Any clue seniors?

manmadegod Says
One of my friend spoke to a senior at IRMA bout the results and was told that it will be released after 2 days.So i guess we can only wait.

That means 3rd of Jan? CAT and IRMA on the same day :wow:. Hope something good comes out in at least one!

Hi puys,
Was busy on job today.Cudn't post all day.
2 bad results aint out today.The IRMA people must hav atleast put up a explanation.This is not done guys,first they postpone it by 10 days w/o stated reason and now they dont even bother to give us a date.
(Fuming)

garfieldthecat Says
That means 3rd of Jan? CAT and IRMA on the same day :wow:. Hope something good comes out in at least one!

IRMA on 3rd?? are u sure?? they told my frnd "this week"!! and CAT also on 3rd??

gosh.......this is really nerve wrecking.....been waiting for this result for a week........still its nt out.......hmmmm.........wonder when.......:(

They have removed the date (31st) now ....

Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

guys i have started getting calls from other Puys that IRMA results are out as thread has started on PG :).. but no results!!

had checked the website in morning -- with info that result will be out by 31st Dec and now they have removed that "statement"!!!

don't know what they are upto.. btw have written an email to them in morning :)...

Lets see when the results are out..