IRMA 2010-2012 CPDM Results

The IRMA-CPDM results are out.This is not the flagship PRM program but you are able to view your score card… So if you have only applied for PRM also you will be able to view your percentile…However the cut-offs for PRM is not yet out…But …

The IRMA-CPDM results are out.This is not the flagship PRM program but you are able to view your score card...
So if you have only applied for PRM also you will be able to view your percentile..However the cut-offs for PRM is not yet out....But it sud be above90-95...

I have scored 130 marks(98.36%ile)
and got a call for CPDM...
But the interview is scheduled on 22nd Dec and i dont think i will be able to attend it..Hoping to get thru PRM!!

Thanks!!!

No the mark sheet is out for those who had appeared for IRMA...
and those hav applied for CPDM

Hey i am not able to see...i ddnt applied for CPDM...
I think it shows only those records who are in reference with CPDM course only...
No the mark sheet is out for every one who had appeared for IRMA...
i have seen my frends and they havnt applied for CPDM also...

Can you give the link where the mark-sheet or the result is???I can't able 2 see my marks....

plz help me regarding CPDM prog..its PLACEMENT n ALL

always :grin:...itz a boon

I had not applied for CPMD. I applied for PRM ONLY. I am not able to able to see the result. It says "You have not appeared for written test !"

Please HELP

Sorry dude the mark sheet is out for those who hav applied for CPDM...

jaimadhav Says
Can you give the link where the mark-sheet or the result is???I can't able 2 see my marks....

Dude if u have got the call u can view the interview letter..
However these r some details----
The programme fees of Rs. 1, 50,000/- will be paid by sponsoring organisation. In addition, you will paid monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000/- if you are a graduate and Rs. 18,000/- if you are a post graduate to meet boarding, lodging (approximately Rs. 6,000/- as per present estimates), and other expenses. You have to furnish a service bond agreement and bank guarantee of Rs. 100, 000/- in favour of the sponsoring organization at the time of joining the programme

plz help me regarding CPDM prog..its PLACEMENT n ALL
The IRMA-CPDM results are out.This is not the flagship PRM program but you are able to view your score card...
So if you have only applied for PRM also you will be able to view your percentile..However the cut-offs for PRM is not yet out....But it sud be above90-95...

I have scored 130 marks(98.36%ile)
and got a call for CPDM...
But the interview is scheduled on 22nd Dec and i dont think i will be able to attend it..Hoping to get thru PRM!!

Thanks!!!

Hey somjeet,
I hav also received an interview call for CPDM course.May i knw what's the sectional breakup for u.....

My total is 112 with 91.87 percentile...

Completely confused whether i should go for the interview or wait for the PRM results....scored 18 in ISC section:banghead:...i believe my chances are least for the PRM call....

Hi Tanushree,

I have got the following marks::
VA-33,LR-29,GK-26,QA-42..Total-130(98.36%ile)
I have decided that i am not going for CPDM...as i have SNap on 20th Dec and the last train from Bhubaneswar(my present location) is on sunday morning 10am...So i m in no position of attending CPDM...
Even i dont know wat will be the %ile for PRM but i think as u hav got 112 u will get a call and moreover 18 in ISC is not bad...last year the cut-off(for ISC) was 15...so u have a chance....
But if u dont have ne hopes from iift or CAT then i wud recommend u to go and attend(if u r not appearing for Snap)...
At the end its a gud course wich will give u a safe job...with gud pay...

Hey somjeet,
I hav also received an interview call for CPDM course.May i knw what's the sectional breakup for u.....

My total is 112 with 91.87 percentile...

Completely confused whether i should go for the interview or wait for the PRM results....scored 18 in ISC section:banghead:...i believe my chances are least for the PRM call....

Hey puys I have some data on the scores, which can be useful to predict your chances in the PRM programme. The below list is from actual IRMA scores.

SCORE PERCENTILE
130 98
123 96.37
105 87.11
88 71.13
87 69.64
77 58.28
75 55.43
63 39.33
55 29.93
42 16.9
26 5.65

Hope puys find this useful.

Hey guys, can some tell me the link where the scores are out. i cant see anything.. their website is not opening... please help...

hi,
I got cpdm result 2day,was not selected,
my marks are- reasoning-18,quant-26,english-24 and gk-22,overall-90,
while cut-offs are reasong-20,quant-20,english-15 and gk-10,overall-75

So,i missed cut-off in reasoning by 2 marks and was rejected.

I am really disturb to gt this.......kindly,guess my chances for PRM-IRMA and XIMB-RM?

Any one please help!

@amit rohit
dude, u need nt worry...cpdm pertains to only engineers...so cutoff for reasoning and quant were naturally higher......u have decent chances for prm-irma as well as ximb-rm.....best f luck anyway

@ all
these percentiles have been calculated only among student who applied for cpdm(though i m nt 100% sure)....so need nt wory for prm if u see a lesser percentile in ur cpdm score card......

Ya truth is that these %iles are scored for CPDM applied students....
So if u take PRM into account the scores wud remain same but the %iles wud definitely vary.For example if u score 130( for cpdm-98.36%ile) u can get a better %ile in PRM as there wud be more ppl appearing and also the requirement wud be very high....
But i wud say viewing the paper's easy level (as compared to last year's) the cut-off for PRM sud not be less than 90-95....
Last yr having a tough paper the cut-off was abt 85...so u can see how this yr wud shape up....Moreover if u r getting 80%ile at a score of 90 this %ile is ought to increase as there wud be more applicants in PRM than CPDM...keep urs fingers crossed and ATB for tests.....

@ all
these percentiles have been calculated only among student who applied for cpdm(though i m nt 100% sure)....so need nt wory for prm if u see a lesser percentile in ur cpdm score card......

duplicate post

prm me isc ka cutoff 10 to nahi hi hoga:drinking:
cpdm kitna purana course hai?
koi please reply kar de

prm me isc ka cutoff 10 to nahi hi hoga:drinking:
cpdm kitna purana course hai?
koi please reply kar de

yes, in prm, ISC cut-off may be 15 or above.
CPDM is a 1-yr course where selected students are sponsored by any company, CPDM-1 batch completed its course in 2008, CPDM-2 batch could not get started and this is CPDM-3.
Hope,I clarified ur query.........ATB!

date of interview is 22nd dec???? r u already a graduate? in my interview call letter its saying date of interview will be declared later. currently m in final year graduating in may 2010.