IRMA 2006 - Shoot Your Questions

Hey all, The IRMA admission test is round the corner and 'm sure that all of you interested in IRMA will have loads of questions. Well, the 26th batch of IRMA (currently Ist year) is back from their fieldwork.So we’re all at your disposa…

Hey all,

The IRMA admission test is round the corner and 'm sure that all of you interested in IRMA will have loads of questions.

Well, the 26th batch of IRMA (currently Ist year) is back from their fieldwork.So we're all at your disposal.

Shoot all your questions regarding IRMA.Some of us from PRM 26 will always be there to answer all your queries.

hi....

do u have any previous papers with u?? now that CAT is OVER...n in my case...for good... IRMA is the only OTHER college i wish to get thru(TISS on the top of the list)... please tell us aspirants on how to prepare...these last 20 days will change the whole course of preperation... if u cud tell us what to study... the kind of questions... any books that u read.... GK esp.(me's bindaas abt the other sections). it will be great if u guys out there cud take the trouble to post some trivia here.... question-MCQ-answer(chuck it if im askin for too much) ... point is...u'd know the pulse... RESOURSES is alllll we need now....

thank u sooooooooooooooo much for commin forward to help...we need it every minute of these 20 days!!!

regards
---------------------
pratsha aka dmitri

PS: if u r tooo vella.... can u Post the previous papers here????? want to know the level of quant n verbal...:)

Hi sir
thankyou for offering that help
i too have a dream to get into irma.
please help me out as to what all books to read,sites and all in order to prepare for the section of "issues of social concern".
Sir, how is the acceptance rate for engineers in irma,i have heard that they dont like engineers much,
i am very much confused nowdays .as my university exams are also going on along .
PLZ HELP

can u tell me how much out of 200 will be sufficient to get call.is there sectional cut off nd how much to get in social section 4 cut off. i am a vety doctor nd irma on my radar so plz tell me what to read abt social awareness section.put some reoruce link.v all irma aspirant will owe to u.is there any priority for work-ex nd agri allied field.

Hello there!
Finally I found it, where are you guys (read IRMAites!).
Enlighten us abt the college, what do you guys do there, how's the course and....
I got my admit card today, hoping to do well in the exam. (By the Way the card and includes a lengthy set of instructions.)

how many of u ppl have recd the admit card for IRMA ? they said latest by 30th Nov...but i haven't still recd it........

samcat Says
how many of u ppl have recd the admit card for IRMA ? they said latest by 30th Nov...but i haven't still recd it........

me too haven't recieved it yet

hey i ahve got my irma id and people from cl and ims have irma flts

hey gys i havnt gt my admit card till nw....shud i wait 4 one more week????

received my IRMA roll no.+ information handout yesterday....exam center Anand Vihar School, Tulsi Nagar, Nera Gujarati Samaj, Bhopal....

Hey folks, watch your asses during IRMA test. Damn tricky GK, I tell you. I've given test once earlier, though not appearing this year. Probably around 60 qs. on GK, it went over my head. Hope you folks are reading Yojana, Kurukshetra magazines, visit the website of rural.nic.in, and any other source on RURAL. I found it very dicey to collect rural GK material, just did not know which source to consult.

bindlishsonia Says
hey gys i havnt gt my admit card till nw....shud i wait 4 one more week????

admit cards available online now check the foll link
http://admission.irma.ac.in:8888/admission/admitcardnt/form.html

Well!
The exam's on 18'th, so I think it will be wise to not panic.
You can contact the irma admin and visit the link sumitkatlana has given.

admit cards available online now check the foll link
http://admission.irma.ac.in:8888/admission/admitcardnt/form.html

Thanks for the link. Center Lolyola but missplet as llyola will that be a prob? Im happy both IRMA and SNAP same venue 😃
vahgar Says
Im happy both IRMA and SNAP same venue :)

U r lucky dude.:)

what did u get mate? diff centers?

vahgar Says
what did u get mate? diff centers?

yes but they are not too far
hiteshchadha Says
yes but they are not too far

i also got diff centers both of them r too far:shock:

hi please can someone tell me out about th e gk section of irma , and its cutt off and from where shall i prepare it out.