Irma 2006 Results

Hello Guys!! IRMA results are out.Plz check whether you are shortlisted or not in the following link. http://admission.irma.ac.in:8888/admission/admissionresult/prmresult.html I am not in & I was not expecting it. Congrats to all who are t…

Hello Guys!!
IRMA results are out.Plz check whether you are shortlisted or not in the following link.
http://admission.irma.ac.in:8888/admission/admissionresult/prmresult.html
I am not in & I was not expecting it.
Congrats to all who are through.

hi!! guys got thru this is my second call after nmims!!:) 😃
pour in with ur calls!!!!!

Me not in 😞

All the best to all call getters!!!

Regards

Accessed the site; keep getting the following message "The page cannot be displayed"
Keeping my fingers crossed....

ohh boy why dis thread is sooo dead???
IRMA results r out guys..kuch to kaho! my major worry--no roll no with me..did any1 else face da same problem?>??

hi puys...

got thru for the next round at IRMA...

damn excited about it

interview and group discussion at IRMA on 22nd feb 2006

in all probability it will clash with the NMIMS gd that i have in bangalore on 21/22 feb 2006...what do i do now????: maybe i ll have to try and fix up with the NMIMS or IRMA(have heard that IRMA is not that flexible in such things..is it true??) ppl to try and reschedule my interview dates... lets see how things work out now

k, what is my Roll no..but i have a bad feeling about this prolly will clash with Nmat.

hi r they giving any score or not. i am not able to see my result

i seem to have lost my admit card details too.

what do i do now??

ok, got my form no form the printout which I had sent.. Irma out for me 😞 was really expecting this after by 145+ attempts.I think cut off's about 90-95. Will have to make thru with others now. Silver lining no clash..cant travel to Ahbad and Blore at the same time :/

why the kink with the roll no not opening!!!

guys anxious moments. link not opening up.:satisfie: :satisfie:

not yet able to see the result!! could anyone tell something about the cut off......so i dont waste much time waiting in front of the computer

rashu Says
why the kink with the roll no not opening!!!

the site is pretty slow while opening ... keep trying...

all they have given is whether u have been shortlisted or not....no score or anything else...

ciao

hi neo..u checkd it with ur roll no or form no... are u there?? i am really tensed

gUYS i'M REALLY ANXIOUS PLEASE SOMEBODY CHECK MY RESULT.
99140231 Is My Irma Roll Number.

rashu Says
hi neo..u checkd it with ur roll no or form no... are u there?? i am really tensed

i got my results using the form number..it worked with roll number too..so be on the lookout...all the best
gUYS i'M REALLY ANXIOUS PLEASE SOMEBODY CHECK MY RESULT.
99140231 Is My Irma Roll Number.

i have been sitting for the past 45 mins and not able to access the result...what do i do...i cant sleep now,without knowing the result but ii am really sleepy

guys please help me. check these two roll numbers if possible 99260024 and 99260023 and revert back what may be the result. Please help.