IRIS 2006 @ IIM Indore

Hey Guys, IRIS is back and it’s bigger and better than ever before. At SBI IRIS 2006, the only thing we promise you is a little more…of everything. Be it the games, industry experts or the prize money, you will find that we have only g…

Hey Guys,

IRIS is back and it's bigger and better than ever before.

At SBI IRIS 2006, the only thing we promise you is a little more...of everything. Be it the games, industry experts or the prize money, you will find that we have only gotten bigger. And better. To give you a sense of life condensed into one intense experience, our theme for the year is movies. The way we look at it, everyone will have a different reason for having enjoyed the IRIS experience - but the feeling at the end is the unforgettable thrill for having been there. No wonder, then, IRIS is the definitive event in the b-school calendar.

Check out www.iimi-iris.com for more details

IRIS is >Life

Cheers,

Wayne

All right words huh

pls dont skip the intro

its damn good

& specially for Indoreans....
for all those who wanted to come & visit the beautiful campus on the hill, Nov 12 is the day or rather the night, when the rock show will be held...Silk route n Parikrama will b performing...so if u want to hv a gr8 evening & chill before the CAT, IIMI is the place....hope to c sum of u...
sam

the site ,especially the intro really rocks,too good!!

Its wonderful! I enjoyed Klueless Dwitiya the most! IIMI - You guys rock!

Many more wonderful things happening for all those who r not descending onto Planet-I...the quizzes, crosswords, blogger's park.... keep checking Irising on www.iimi-iris.com
sam

3 days to go...
the final countdown begins.. the biggest event on the IIM Indore calender.. one which will see students from 25+ colleges... descending on this planet and battle it out for the crowning glory in events that are unique and some of the most talked about on Bschool campuses everywhere.....

All of you at PG have the opportunity to keep in touch with this... so stay tuned to this thread and join in the fun online at www.iimi-iris.com

My first encounter with IRIS!!! Worth all the efforts for CAT