IPM from IIM, Indore

IPM from IIM Indore or BCom Hons or BBS from DU, what is a better option? How would you rate IPM course for an aspiring bright student? Is it worth spending 5 years for a course, which will end up into a diploma and probably graduation from IGNOU??

IPM from IIM Indore or BCom Hons or BBS from DU, what is a better option? How would you rate IPM course for an aspiring bright student? Is it worth spending 5 years for a course, which will end up into a diploma and probably graduation from IGNOU??

@[594999:Rajesh Agarwal] I am confused too. Here I guess if alumnis, career counsellors, IIM admission team, seniors can do much better by giving us some input. So wait......hope someone knowledgeable answers. Btw did u clear ur AT?

I m a science student and presently preparing fr IIT… I ve cleared the entrance fr ipm…. I m doing gud in my coachings fr iit nd hence vry confused regarding wat to choose… take a drp or join iim???? Moreover some people say that this course wil nt hav the same value as the mba aftr doing btech…?? I would also lyk 2 knw abt the UG degree procedure which wil be followed…. Kindly rply soon as 20th is the last to register at iim indore… thnx…

Can the IPM IIM Indore students persue the PhD course from any iim?

Hey!!!!!!!
Plz cud someone tell me if
the placements and pay packages are the same for IPM and PGDM students at IIM Indore. Also plz tell me if we get a degree from IGNOU or IIM after completion of 3 yrs. What is the possible date when announcement of admn to IPM is made???

what would be the status after doing MBA through IPM from IIM indore ? Is it the same MBA certificate , doing directly and through IPM ? Whether PHD can be done after this MBA through IPM ?

Should I attach the scholastic certificates or just list them in the application form???

Confuse!! Pls help me!

Hey seniors,

Please help me out with the following queries:

1. Will the placements for IPM batch will take place with the PGP Batch of IIM-Indore? If not then could you just speculate about range of packages which probably would be offered?

2. And do we get loan from SBI under Scholars scheme without collateral security for this course?

Thanks a lot.

what are the qualifying marks for the interview..?

is iim ipm tough ?
i scored 94% in my 11th std...nd i dnt have much idea about iim ipm....
i am an aiee aspirant...i didnt write my jee mains well....so i wanted to get into iim...
i never prepared for it..is this exam tough?is 1 month preparation is enough....?
what should i prepare?any reference books?
  • easy
  • tough

0 voters

how about the placements in ipm??
and need a sample paper of the AT!

reply ASAP!

hi please someone tell me.. i have been put on waiting list at no. 3 in general category for ipm at iim-i.. will i get through?

Hello !

I have been waitlisted at number 41 under SC category for iim indore ipm course . Will i get through ?

im on the waiting list at no.1 .but still gotta make a choice . will the placements be good enough ? will the diploma in ipm prove beneficial in future? cause degree matters the most these days....

Found it on net IPM::: Is it worth !!!!

who are the 4 sc candidate who got chance this tym bcoz only 4 waiting cleared this tym are all 4 going to iim this tym or not

Hie .. Kindly tell me whether my wait list number 149 at **** course Indore stand any chance of confirmation ???????

Thank you

Check this out ....

is it worth risking 5 crucial years of your life in IPM course in IIM indore?

will the placements be fair enough and comparative to that of PGDM course at IIM indore??

i am really confused about this.

Someone please help.

I am pcm gen category student of class 11 I want to know how should I prepare for ipm indore