IPE Official Admissions Thread: (2016-18) Batch

Hello guys.. This discussion forum is for all the new joinees of the batch 2016-18. Please feel free to post your queries and we will try our best to answer them.

Hello guys... The official thread of IPE 2016-18 is for all those who wish to join IPE. Please feel free to ask your queries and we will answer them the best way possible.

Got selected for GDPI in IPE. Kindly suggest me tips??

Got shorlisted for GDPI. can anyone please tell me it is GD or essay writing?

I am a current student of IPE Hyderabad . Please feel free to ask any question related to it, but I must say it is a great place to live and learn . 

Is industrial exposure good at IPE for BIF ?

I got admission ,Please respond.

Got selected for PGDM 😃 Somebody please tell me if Rs.50000 we have to pay is refundable. 

Who attended in the first phase, Can you guys pls post your gd topics, I have gd&pi this 27th

No option to select  GD-PI center or GD-PI Date someone plz help

Can anybody tell, IPE or EMPI?? where to apply?? CMAT score-94.2%

can anyone belonging to ipe hyderabad(current student) tell me about the kind of mess the have as i from north india and got selected in pgdm.also kindly share the placements of the current batch .

pls can anyone tell me where the gdpi was held?

Admission mail  received for PGDM-IB

Selected for PGDM-RM . Is there any senior here of the same specialization ?

AM from agriculture background.i got bif in ipe and have manage gdpi on april8th.but ipe asked to pay 50000 by march 15th.please suggest me what to do.am appearing for mahcet also

i have been selected in international business IPE. can someone tell me the career growth in the field after placement.also is the placement for IB is 100 % ?

Hii can somebody help me out by telling when does the college start for the 16-18 batch

How is IB-PGDM? Industrial exposure,visits,tour, other countries visits, course scope?

hi  guys  got  in ipe for  pgdm ?how  would be pgdm in ipe?

How is ipe ? Means is it worth ? Because today gave gd pi BT it's the worst gd I ever seen... So