IPE Call getters 2010-12

Hi, Can someone throw light on Institute of Public enterprise,Hyderabad. How good a colleg it is? how is their selection procedure?

Hi,
Can someone throw light on Institute of Public enterprise,Hyderabad. How good a colleg it is? how is their selection procedure?

I heard IPE is good so I applied to this school long back with cat score. Got a call letter . interview is on 29th.

But I'm quite reluctant to join if I secure a seat there. Since there are this telangana agitation are going on, very frequently the college closes down.

Frnds,
I also applied for IPE, got Interview call.
Let us know the GD/PI process in detail seniors.
Im infact very happy to join there and if there is any prep material / past experiences and topics.
Pour us some repeat interview q's.
What exactly they look at us for admission into PGDBM ? :cheerio:

HI, I am thinking of joining IPE. Which college are you joining?

Frnds,
I also applied for IPE, got Interview call.
Let us know the GD/PI process in detail seniors.
Im infact very happy to join there and if there is any prep material / past experiences and topics.
Pour us some repeat interview q's.
What exactly they look at us for admission into PGDBM ? :cheerio:

Hi,
I am selected with ipe for the pgdm and thinking of joining it.
Are you from hydbad? Can you please share more info if you know about the issues in the city/campus if any? you also mentioned the college remains closed down often... Is it still the case?
Please let me know, it will help me a lot

I heard IPE is good so I applied to this school long back with cat score. Got a call letter . interview is on 29th.

But I'm quite reluctant to join if I secure a seat there. Since there are this telangana agitation are going on, very frequently the college closes down.
Ravi Shah Says
HI, I am thinking of joining IPE. Which college are you joining?

Hey Ravi,
I'm willing to join IPE. I too got the provisional admission into PGDM. Whats irking me is the loan process. The banks are asking for collateral even when its less than 7.5L. Did anyone apply or sought deep into the complete loan process, is there anyway to get a loan for tution fee without submitting collateral??