IOCL Recruitment 2019

Here is the link to the advertisement

http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx 

Does anyone have any idea about the weightage of written test and GD/PI?

Hi does anyone know how many number of applicants are there for IOCL this season?

Hi guys ,

Suggest some books for MCQ practice? Error free books pls  :)

Don't go for arihant ugc net.. Ek dum bakwaas book sirf errrs n sometimes incomplete topics..

Paper 2 and 3 k ten yrs hai toh koi dedo 😞 market me book nahi mili 

hii all....is anyone having asnwer keys for 2n 3rd paper?

hi.. how was difficulty level of december 2014 UGC NET?? what may be expected cut off for IOCL?

Someone guide me through the link for 2015 recruitment for the same. 

When will UGC release the official answer keys....any idea to anyone?

UGC NET Keys and images of our OMR sheets will be available from today onwards,,,there is detailed notification on CBSE website ..Pls go through it,,,

Keys and responses uploaded by CBSE,,,Share ur marks,,

How is SCI as a PSU for Management Grads? Can someone throw some light on the career prospects at SCI and overall work profile in SCI? 

Any info would be much appreciated. 😃

check out UGC NET Answer key for 28th December 2014 exam on official website cbsenet.nic.in login and see d answers and if not match u can also claim about ur answers till 23rd Feb 2015....so do it fast.......if u r claiming for ur answers..keep in mind that after filling all ur answers from all the three papers then only click to submit or claim.....if u dont clain or say anything regarding ur answers they may give u wrong marks for ur right option....dont wait for someone else will file & dont hav that kind of thought process "whatever will happen, happen with all"....dont be shy to claim for ur answers....if u clain they have to do exercise & refine answers keys in a well format....i m saying all this bcoz i hav seen many answers are wrong.

Has anybody got the final appointment letter from IOCL for Officer(HR). The result has not been declared on the website. They are sending the results through post i guess. 

My score is 200 (+ - 5), after calculating through official key. So, is there any chance for me ..?? UR

Does anybody have idea whether IOCL will give a call to those candidates who qualify UGC NET or if simply getting the min score in each of the 3 papers will be enuf for being shortlisted for GD/PI in IOCL?

Do anybody have any idea of how many posts are notified by iocl ? nothing is mentioned in the notification, IOCL may upset us with only few posts or may surprise us with good number of posts.

I expect those who are getting JRF score will go for next round !!

Expected cut off for lecturshish is 64% and for Jrf its 69% by human peritus.

Result is expected to be around 15th april.....thats too late