IOCL RECRUITMENT 2017 HR OFFICER(50 vacancies)

Guys anyone applied IOCL HR officer Kindly share your views...

Anyone applied HR officer.

HR qualification details ? any changes ?

how would we be ascertained if our application is reached over there and accepted by them. what about admit card.

Hai guys admit cards are uploaded now...

Can anyone tell syllabus for iocl hr exam?

With my best of knowledge, the written examination will be consist of 100 questions with duration of 120mins. 50questions from professional knowledge and rest of 50 logical ability which consists English, general knowledge, reasoning ability and numerical ability

I

Given the age limit of 28 years with 2 years experience, I guess the number of applications will be fewer. 

Do anyone know whether they will offer pay protection to those who are presently working at a higher basic as they have invited applications from experienced persons??

All of you please share your exam center. So that, we can analyse number of applicants. Mine is Sri Lakshmi Ammal Engineering College, Chennai

In Chennai 428 members were alloted but appeared 270-280 members

Guys, what is the minimum score needed to get a interview call? 

Paper contains 15 current affairs & 85 subject oriented questions. Subject part is easy with few situational based questions & current affairs part is a bit hard. In my view current affairs part will play a major role in scoring as, almost everyone will score same in subject part. Who ever scores good marks in GK will stand a change for interview call (coz, they will get a chance to score bit more marks than others). 65+ marks will be the catch in my view, what say?

Plz discuss current affair questions.. The quest I remember 

1. Sharda act deals with.......

2. Who elect supreme court judges... 3. Dishari competative exam app launched by which state... 

4. Best actor award given to.... 

Plz share your answers and also post questions which you remember? 

Please share some HR question also

Dear friends, let's create a wtsup group so that we can discuss everything related to exm through easy access.. Its only iocl exam purpose.. Wt u say?

Am I d only one who thinks paper was tough and situation based questions could have any or all answers possible. I doubt if many would be crossing 40 numbers. 

Did anyone received TA?

Interview date foe Asst. Hindi Officer is out. May be within a day or two, Interview date for HR officer will be out....

those who have got interview call..can u please tell the location for interview and tentative gap between interview letter recieved and interview date...i have applied for BOE post, so just for planning want to know the details