Introducing OpinionCircuit.com - a venture by IIT/IIM/NTU alumni in the media and news space

Hi Guys,My name is Vivek. I am and ex-IIM Ahmedabad alumnus (2010 batch). I used to be very active on PG in the past and was also part of the PG dream team. Check out @paybacktime . Along with two of my friends Anjul (ex-IIM-A 2010 batch)…

Hi Guys,

My name is Vivek. I am and ex-IIM Ahmedabad alumnus (2010 batch). I used to be very active on PG in the past and was also part of the PG dream team. Check out @paybacktime .

Along with two of my friends Anjul (ex-IIM-A 2010 batch) and Tanuj (ex-NTU MBA, 2009 batch) , I have started a website called OpinionCircuit.com. It is a platform that gives you frank and unbiased opinions on issues and topics that resonate with the youth of India. We provide a platform to those who have strong views but need a platform to express themselves. The good news is that we are looking for talented writers to come on board as Contributors.

What you get:

- a wide audience that shall read, share and provide feedback on your articles

- Pic feature on our authors page and bylines of your choice with every article of yours

- A link to your personal FB and Twitter pages

The best way to get better at expressing yourself and debating on issues is to put it out there in the open. We offer you a platform to do that. Who knows, you might end up building a brand out of yourself in the process 😃

If interested, please mail me at [email protected]

While you are at it, do visit our FB page as well and like it if you like it 😃

Cheers,

Vivek

(Note: Tips on CAT and life in B-School are added perks)

its an excellent attempt....though i think it would be better if a section pertaining happenings in the financial world is also added.....

👏👏👏