Interview Training

please help me too mam

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I am a current student at IIM Ahmedabad’s PGP batch of 2021-2023

It’s been a while since I’ve been a part of this community having joined it in Jan 2021 after my CAT percentile released. The journey since then has been a long one and I have come a long way.

Through my preparation I was able to convert all management institutes including IIMA/B/C/L/I/K/FMS/SPJain and XLRI.

I am sure a lot of you will be worried about your preparation at this moment and I would be willing to help out to the best of my abilities. Please feel to reach out to me via this inbox or the email

[email protected]

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

1 Like

i need your help ma’am

Please drop a direct message on Pagal Guy. We’ll take it forward from there.

Please drop a direct message on Pagal Guy. We’ll take it forward from there. I’ll do my best

Yes, you’ve a decent shot. Please drop a dm on pagal guy. We’ll take it forward from there

Greetings from MHRM IIT Kharagpur,
We are thrilled to announce that we are now accepting applications for Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM) for the upcoming 2022-24 batch.
Official Site:

Online Application Link:
https://erp.iitkgp.ac.in/IITKGPApplications/index?admiss_ch=04
Admission Brouchre:
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/files/mhrm_brochure.pdf

For further admission related updates and queries, Kindly join our official handles.
Fb Admission Group:

Pagalguy-
https://www.pagalguy.com/.../official-mhrm-iit.../4118548

For any further queries, you can reach out to us at: [email protected]

Hii team,

CAT 2021 Percentile- 96.87
VARC-96.87
DILR-97.26
QA-80.40
CBSE 12th- 88.20%
CBSE 10th- 9/10
Engineering undergrad- 72.10%
Work experience as of Jan 2022- 2 years (including under graduation internship)
Category and Gender- General Female

Any chance of getting a call?

Thank You

You’ve a shot with good colleges. Also there isn’t a team, it’s just me.

I’m not sure if my replies are going through. You can drop a WhatsApp text and we can take it forward.

I’m not sure if my messages are going through. Please drop a WhatsApp text and we’ll take it forward.

Okay, could you please share the list of colleges from where I can expect calls and some tips on answering the interview questions?

Can you drop a text on pagal guy because the thread is getting notoriously difficult to manage.

You can get call from baby IIMs

1 Like

Hi, I appreciate your effort. I would like to get some insights from you.

1 Like

When preparing for an interview, this source might be very helpful.

What if one is not good at GK & current affairs? Do MBA colleges still consider taking the one in? What are the chances of conversion?

Grettings to all the aspirants,

Hurry up, last few days left for the admission process,

DMS, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad is consistently ranked among the top Management institutes by leading rating agencies like NIRF, Business Today, Business India, etc.

The only IIT department to offer a full time 2 Year MBA Programme in Business Analytics Programme with a full semester dedicated to industry internship.

Highly qualified faculty with experience in designing specialized courses to meet the requirement of the industry.

State of the art infrastructure and other institutional mechanisms like student driven clubs (Consulting Club, Media and Public Relation Cell, Training and Placement Cell, Alumni Relation Cell) for holistic development of students and equipping them with most sophisticated techniques for critical decision making and providing innovative solutions to complex problems in the industry.

Value for money with the most reasonable programme fee among all IITs and consistent good record of placement across all industrial sectors.

The department has been constantly rated as A/A+ institute by the various rating agencies including AIMA-Business Standard, Business World, Business India, Outlook/C-fore etc. in their B-School surveys conducted from time to time. We have crossed these milestones in a period of just ten years. Latest of these milestone is NIRF ranking of 30 in India. The Department has a Training and Placement cell headed by a placement advisor working under the overall supervision of the Head of Department. The cell is instrumental in organizing Training and Placement for the students of MBA and M. Tech. programmes.

Reach Us as:

Email ID – [email protected]

Facebook – DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Instagram - @dms_iit_ism

LinkedIn – DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Twitter - @DMS_IITDhanbad

Website – Management

Link to join official Pagalguy group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad

Link to Join Official Whatsapp Queries Group: WhatsApp Group Invite

Hi Meenakshi, Could you please help me with Interview Preparation for B-School?

1 Like

State Of The Economy - Dec’21
After growing at 8.4% during the Sept’20 quarter, optimism runs high regarding economy’s performance during the quarter ended Dec’21. While the actual data takes months to get finalized, recently released RBI bulletin gives some idea of segmental performance. These are based on high-frequency data such as e-way bills generation, railways freight loading, tourist arrivals and so on. While good many sectors have crossed the 2019 figures, a few still lag far behind, making it undoubtedly a K-shaped recovery. A look at the performance of some of the key indicators.
https://www.indiaeconomyandbusiness.com/
trade deficit