Interview Training

Hey, I am Meenakshi Sundareswaran I did my PGDM from IIM-I ( 2014-16). Firstly, Congratulations on your CAT score. Preparing for interviews may seem difficult. I help people preparing for their interviews ( Mostly commerce graduates because I am one) even otherwise no problem. I have been training students for the last 4 years and they have made it to top B-schools. This is absolutely free. What do I get out of this ? Well, this is my way of giving back to the society. Feel free to drop a direct message.

2 Likes

Hi mam i want to prepare for my interview pleas help me and provide your contact number i m a commerce graduate too

You can drop me message. I’m a guy btw.

Oooh sorry…i dropped you a message

I didn’t get your message. Can drop another direct message.

Hi
I am Non engineer NC OBC female
Acads are 987
CAT percentile is 86.05
Any chances if IIMI call?

1 Like

please help me too mam

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I am a current student at IIM Ahmedabad’s PGP batch of 2021-2023

It’s been a while since I’ve been a part of this community having joined it in Jan 2021 after my CAT percentile released. The journey since then has been a long one and I have come a long way.

Through my preparation I was able to convert all management institutes including IIMA/B/C/L/I/K/FMS/SPJain and XLRI.

I am sure a lot of you will be worried about your preparation at this moment and I would be willing to help out to the best of my abilities. Please feel to reach out to me via this inbox or the email

[email protected]

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

1 Like

i need your help ma’am

Please drop a direct message on Pagal Guy. We’ll take it forward from there.

Please drop a direct message on Pagal Guy. We’ll take it forward from there. I’ll do my best

Yes, you’ve a decent shot. Please drop a dm on pagal guy. We’ll take it forward from there

Greetings from MHRM IIT Kharagpur,
We are thrilled to announce that we are now accepting applications for Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM) for the upcoming 2022-24 batch.
Official Site:

Online Application Link:
https://erp.iitkgp.ac.in/IITKGPApplications/index?admiss_ch=04
Admission Brouchre:
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/files/mhrm_brochure.pdf

For further admission related updates and queries, Kindly join our official handles.
Fb Admission Group:

Pagalguy-
https://www.pagalguy.com/.../official-mhrm-iit.../4118548

For any further queries, you can reach out to us at: [email protected]

Hii team,

CAT 2021 Percentile- 96.87
VARC-96.87
DILR-97.26
QA-80.40
CBSE 12th- 88.20%
CBSE 10th- 9/10
Engineering undergrad- 72.10%
Work experience as of Jan 2022- 2 years (including under graduation internship)
Category and Gender- General Female

Any chance of getting a call?

Thank You

You’ve a shot with good colleges. Also there isn’t a team, it’s just me.

I’m not sure if my replies are going through. You can drop a WhatsApp text and we can take it forward.

I’m not sure if my messages are going through. Please drop a WhatsApp text and we’ll take it forward.

Okay, could you please share the list of colleges from where I can expect calls and some tips on answering the interview questions?

Can you drop a text on pagal guy because the thread is getting notoriously difficult to manage.

You can get call from baby IIMs

1 Like