Interview Help

I’m applying for US B-schools (UCLA, DUKE, and 2 more), Insead, ISB and NUS. My profile - GMAT - 740 Exp. - 4-and-half years in IT Acads - Good (Major - Engineering) Extra - so… so… I need someone to help me with my interview skil…

I'm applying for US B-schools (UCLA, DUKE, and 2 more), Insead, ISB and NUS. My profile -
GMAT - 740
Exp. - 4-and-half years in IT
Acads - Good (Major - Engineering)
Extra - so.. so..

I need someone to help me with my interview skills. Does anyone know any coaching centres that do it in Chennai. I enquired a couple of them and looks like all are CAT-centric centres.

hey,

first concentrate your energy on the application. then worry about the interviews 😃

Already submitted application for ISB and UCLA. Will be submitting app for Duke and NUS this month. Writing essays isn't a problem. I got help from some of my friends(ex-IIM students).

But I'm really scared about interviews.. 😞

Already submitted application for ISB and UCLA. Will be submitting app for Duke and NUS this month. Writing essays isn't a problem. I got help from some of my friends(ex-IIM students).

Hahaha,

I love how being an "ex-IIM student" automatically qualifies a person as being a great essay writer.

And btw, continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/b-school-interview-essay-thread-25018003

Extra threads = extra confusion.