International MBA with good scholarship

guys I am thinking of doing a mba/PG from international university.So, all countries are open to me. Problem occurs when I hear about the fees which I have to pay. I am budding entrepreneur and wants to add MBA education to my qualification. Ob…

guys I am thinking of doing a mba/PG from international university.So, all countries are open to me. Problem occurs when I hear about the fees which I have to pay.
I am budding entrepreneur and wants to add MBA education to my qualification. Obviously, taking a loan and going to study is not good idea as I would start my company as soon as I complete my studies.
and entrepreneur starting a company with a loan is worst situation in the world.
I am tired of searching good bschool which grants scholarship but ddidnt found any thing.
i want you guys to help me out.
My prime requirement is:
1. Scholarship/TA is all that I want. i can compromise the bschool ranking on this perspective.
2. First is MBA but if offered a scholarship I can also consider a short term finance degreemay be MS In finance ?
3. Specific country is not a boundation. Any country will do.

So, please refers me colleges/universities which grants scholarships.

Thanks

There is one webinar on Scholarship for MBA abroad on 25 march 2023 at 11 am, you can get all answers there.
for registration you can whatsapp on 91 90350 50056.