International MBA at MIP, Italy

Dear Puys, I have got an admit to MBA programme from MIP - Politecnico De Milano, Milan, Italy for the course starting May 2012 with 25% scholarship. I’m an electronics engineer with 7 years of IT experience hailing from India. I’m ve…

Dear Puys,

I have got an admit to MBA programme from MIP - Politecnico De Milano, Milan, Italy for the course starting May 2012 with 25% scholarship.

I'm an electronics engineer with 7 years of IT experience hailing from India.
I'm very much interested in Product Design area and want to shift my career into Design Strategy esp with Consumer goods company. MIP offers elective in Luxury and Design Management which attracts me a lot.

Would some be able to help with below questions.
1. How good is the MBA and MIP in general?
2. How effective is the Design Management module and will it help me shift my career in Design management area (considering my nil experience in Product design)?
3. Any idea on placement services provided by MIP? How easy is to find a job in Italy or Europe with this masters?
4. How many alumnus are working in Design strategy area after completing MBA in Luxury and Design Management.

It would of great help if you can reply at the earliest.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have also got an admit into MIP and have the same queries. I have basically applied here to get into the luxury market and have an IT exp. were you able to get any info on your queries?

Hi Guys,

I am an ex-student of MIP. I finished my MBA few years ago from there. If you have any more queries you still want me to answer, please let me know.I would be happy to help, in whatever way i can.

@firedsocket & @RRU: did U join already join MIP?

@MIPstudent @RRU @firedrocket Hi, I have got an admit to MIP international full time MBA program'2013. I would like to know about how was your overall experience and where did you start working after the program.How helpful were the career services?

Thanks

@Hii MIPstudent ,

I had an interview on last friday & waiting for result. Can you please share your experience at MIP.

Is it worth doing MBA there ? What is placement gaurantee ? Post study VISA issues?

please share ur mail id/

Many Thanks.

@rohanyy

Hi

I am also an applicant to MIP & had an interview.

Please share youe mail id.

Hiii

I had an interview on last friday & waiting for d result. Can you please share your experience/info @ MIP. Is it worth doing MBA there ? What is placement gaurantee ? Post study VISA issues? please share ur mail id/ Many Thanks.