International Business @ KJ Somaiya

Not many know of this offering from KJ Somaiya and for good reason. Sometime back I read in a thread on PG.com that the IB course there is NOT AICTE certified-Is this true? KJ somaiyans please tell us a bit about this cource which star…

Not many know of this offering from KJ Somaiya and for good reason.

Sometime back I read in a thread on PG.com that the IB course there is NOT AICTE certified-Is this true?

KJ somaiyans please tell us a bit about this cource which started just last year.

Hows:
The student/faculty quality?
The summer placements, if any?

What kind of efforts, if any, are being put to bring it on the map.

Cheers,
Rajiv.

Rajiv this thread :
http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=4048&highlight;=international+business+k+j+somaiya
could have helped you! par it wont help you much. Because there were no replies

hehe. yep, I've seen that one before. :]

I wrote to careerlauncher about this course . Here is the response -

"This course is good and the placement section is ok .You need to score pretty well in your final year examination so that you can enjoy better placement service . "

I wrote to careerlauncher about this course . Here is the response -

"This course is good and the placement section is ok .You need to score pretty well in your final year examination so that you can enjoy better placement service . "

Thanks for the input observer. :]

The first batch will be in the process of getting placed (summer) at the moment, so what CL said is basically what's said about all so-so colleges.

Btw, have you applied?

what the admission process of international business in kj . wats the cut off . :oops:

deepak matura Says
what the admission process of international business in kj . wats the cut off . :oops:

admission thru IIFT entrance.
Cut-offs - from where IIFT stops calling 😉

hi guys,
neone who has applied to k.j.somaiya international business??
i had applied lekin koi response bhi nahi ki whether got my DD OR NOT..REALY WORRIED..DID NEONE WHO APPLIED GOT NE LETTER FROM THEM..
KYA HO RAHA HAI..WHAT R THEY DOING...
PLZ PLZ PLZ..KOI TO JAWAB DO..N DO GIVE MR ADDITONAL INFO..AGAR KISI KO PATA HO TO.
WAITINGGGGGGGG
BYE CYA
REET

hey reet !!........dont worry....kj somaiya......dont send any receipt of the forms !!....even i didn't any response for the pgp programme !!

look4vishal Says
hey reet !!........dont worry....kj somaiya......dont send any receipt of the forms !!....even i didn't any response for the pgp programme !!

i have recieved the reciept and prospectus for the PGPIB cource.

guys,

i have heard that kjsoms (international business) is not aicte approved and doesnot even have great placements.

plz check it out.

gauri

u talkin of great placements,lets try o find out if they have placements if any

hi guys,
why is it that no one is saying something good about k.j somaiya....is it that bad..placements hi nahi hain??and what about aicte??it'll be really nice if we could get authentic information from someone who is in that college..
all the best
reet

no reply frm any IB student frm kjsom

is silence the answer????????

:

i just read in one of the issues of advance'edge published by IMS that the average salary of ib in kj somaiya was 3 lakhs and highest was 4 lakhs last year !!.....some of the recruiters were icici,exim bank etc

hey people pgpib at kj somaiya is good. it's true that it's not aicterecognised, but at the time of placements there is no distinction between students of pgpms,pgpib,mms. the staff is same mostly for all three.this year the highest placement at somaiya was 6.5 l by JP Morgan,

no reply frm any IB student frm kjsom

is silence the answer????????

:

This is the first batch and it has just 40. That's the reason why. :]

hey whiz what info u want man
admission thru iift, last year people with roughly at 58 got thru,the cutoff could be 55.

hey whiz what info u want man
admission thru iift, last year people with roughly at 58 got thru,the cutoff could be 55.

this year IIFT cutoff was said to be in the 38-40 region, so Somaiya would def be lower.

Unforgiven are you a KJSom student?