Intelligence Bureau [ Security Assistant/Executive Exam ] 2019

Join the discussion on Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/ Executive 2019 Recruitment, Admit Card, Result, and Get the details about the Result, Apply Online, Notification, Syllabus, Vacancy, Salary, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Process and much more.

Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/ Executive 2019 Notification – 

You will find here information about Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/ Executive 2019 Recruitment, Admit Card, Result, Certificate, Apply Online, Notification, Syllabus, Vacancy, Salary, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Process.

Refer official website –  https://mha.gov.in

Other Important Articles:

IB Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online for 318 Vacancies

To keep track of latest discussions on Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/ Executive 2019 Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

IB Security Asst/ Executive 2019

Website open ho rahi h kya...??

kisi ko ib security assistant ki job profile working hours ka idea hai kya?

aur agar select hote hai toh ussi center mai job milti hai kya jaha se apply kiya

Kha se fill kr re o ????? Comment in box 📦

What is the job profile and promotion aspects of IB Security Assistant?

IB Security Assistant/Executive Job Profile,Salary,Career growth.

1. Not a desk job(totally field area)

2. Salary 21700+DA+TA+other allowance 

3. Kind of Head constable post. next promotion will me with in 3-4year as  Junior Intelligence Officer II next Junior Intelligence Officer I next  Asst. Central Intelligence Officer II  but depends on the state and region you are selected.

4. Social value very good, work depends on you how you handle it. 

Which state???

• Punjab
  • Maharashtra
  • Delhi
  • Other than above…
  • Up
  • Karnataka
  • Bihar
  • Jammu
  • Himachal
  • Uk

0 voters

Hey guys, wht to enter in discipline/subjects in application form step 1? help needed

TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN GENERAL AWARENESS SECTION?

IS THERE TRIGNOMETRY AND GEOMETRY TYPE QUES IN QUANTITATIVE APTI?

guys photo and signature ek hi file me upload krne h kya?

Is there any vision requirements for this post? I wear spectacles and have -4 power. 

LINK to download complete application form 

https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha13/SearchApp.html 

I didn't update Photo so when i tried to open this link, it had not opened.. Saying you didn't logout it properly early ..so anyone know what to do ?

can any one explain job profile of security assistant?

How to upload the image and signature together can anybody explain

Dear brothers, after paying I couldn't open the application form because whenever i am trying to 'log in' its written that "your application is completed, kindly view your application after last date of application procedure" though I didn't click on the submit botton earlier !! Are there similar things happening with you ? Plz inform me since today is the last date .

What is it minimum or any 1 who gets more than 35

You can practice with latest online IB Security assistant mock test designed by experts as per the latest exam pattern here - http://bit.ly/2OO8981

Which state you applied

• tamilnadu
  • up
  • karnataka
  • Kolkata
  • delhi
  • kerala
  • telangana
  • mp
  • jammu
  • other
  • Andhra