Instituto de Impresa - Admitted!

Hi, Got a definitive admission from IE in Madrid. Was a bit of a pleasant surprise, since my app was late in the day. Anyone else on PG going to IE this fall? Cheers

Hi,
Got a definitive admission from IE in Madrid. Was a bit of a pleasant surprise, since my app was late in the day. Anyone else on PG going to IE this fall? Cheers

Heyy..

Yes I am going to IE Madrid this fall... there are quite a no. of indians going ... you wont find too many people on PG tho.. to get in touch with others u should use the yahoo groups which u must have access to by now...

cheers...

ash 34 can you share your profile. I am also interested in IE

Notmykind Says
ash 34 can you share your profile. I am also interested in IE

Hi,

Background: Arts (English literature), Calcutta Univ.
Total Exp: About 11, Journalist.
Industry: Foreign media
Acads: So-so, not much quant experience
Extra-curricular: Good, including six years of military training.

One query: are you applying for Nov. 2007 intake? Just curious, because deadline getting slightly tight. Good luck!!
Chrs

Thanks for your reply. I am late for this year. may be next year. Would like to be in touch with you guys. My email id is [email protected]. any other schools you applied besides IM.

I was in Madrid 2 weeks ago on a backpacking trip.
Learn as much Spanish as you can before going. Especially grammar. Words are easy to pick up as you go.

One question: How is IE for people who want to return to India and start a business? Any well-known alumni?

Hi,
I have applied to IE just a few days back for Nov 2008 intake. By now some of you would already have joined IE. If you are still active on this thread then I would like to gain some insight into this school.

Regards

Those who have received the admission in IE business school are invited to join the yahoogroup 'ieadmitted2010', to discuss visa, scholarship, loan, accommodation, Insurance, PCC, Spanish Embassy, travel, documentation, finances and any other relevant info.