Institutes of IndraPrastha University for MBA??

Does anyone know just how good the affiliated institutes of IP for MBA are? N also wud getting rank of somewhere around 320 be of any benefit in getting adission in a good affiliated institute of IP? Which institutes of IP are good as far as pl…

Does anyone know just how good the affiliated institutes of IP for MBA are? N also wud getting rank of somewhere around 320 be of any benefit in getting adission in a good affiliated institute of IP?
Which institutes of IP are good as far as placements go?

Watch it dude , why multiple threads for the same query ??

If u actually notice, they are two entirely different questions. It wudn't make sense if the anser of one question gets mixed with the answer of the second.
Now, can anyone pls answer this question!! I really need a good answer for it.

do an mba from these institutes at ur own risk. their infra sucks. as for the placements if u want a starting salary of around 2 to 2.5 lkhs for freshers then u can go. but the university school is the best among these institutes.

believe me i got the 2nd rank and still not keen to join ipu.

If u actually notice, they are two entirely different questions. It wudn't make sense if the anser of one question gets mixed with the answer of the second.
Now, can anyone pls answer this question!! I really need a good answer for it.

Dude i donno wat u mean by "a good answer". but the reality which ofcourse u must b knowing is tht these insti dont stand anywhere in top 100 or may b more thn tht.

and as far as taking admsn is concerned its totally ur call.if u want to do mba just for the sake of doing,thn go ahead. Else wat i will suggest u is to prepare for mba entrances for a yr. n get thru sm decent B-School.

Ok thanks for the answers everyone! But what exactly is the common theme here?This 'Dude'! Lol! Well actually I'm a girl! So if you all would kindly stop using the word 'dude' for this post..:-) Thanks for the reply again..

er... ok dudette ...For once , i would agree with serial kisser here , IPU isnt worth it for an MBA , but we would be able to give better comments if you wud tell us your profile....

Last I heard about IPU mba a call centre came to campus for placements

ida Says
Last I heard about IPU mba a call centre came to campus for placements

well , why is that supposed to be a bad thing ???? read this
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1413570.cms

hi guys can nebody temme wot kinda placements we get from university school of indraprastha univ and wot is the avg package for fresher doing marketing MBA