Institutes for MBA in Telecommunication management in India and abroad

Hi Guys, I am with 6 years of work EX in IT services for the Telecom - CRM domain and I aspire to be a consultant in Telecommunication domain. Can anyone advise me good institutes for MBA in telecommunication management or a good post graduat…

Hi Guys,

I am with 6 years of work EX in IT services for the Telecom - CRM domain and I aspire to be a consultant in Telecommunication domain. Can anyone advise me good institutes for MBA in telecommunication management or a good post graduate curriculum that can suffice the purpose!

I wish to go for the GMAT in December 2010, also let me know how much score would be good enough to get a good institute and a very good scholarship.

Please enlighten me with this information.

Regards,
Abhishek

@sayhi2sinha said: Hi Guys,I am with 6 years of work EX in IT services for the Telecom - CRM domain and I aspire to be a consultant in Telecommunication domain. Can anyone advise me good institutes for MBA in telecommunication management or a good post graduate curriculum that can suffice the purpose!I wish to go for the GMAT in December 2010, also let me know how much score would be good enough to get a good institute and a very good scholarship.Please enlighten me with this information.Regards, Abhishek

Hi Abhishek,

I am also approaching for MBA in Telecom & the best institute so far for me in India is SITM (Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management)......Their Course structure & placement is their strength.

SITM has a cut off of around 60-75 in SNAP.

Let me also know if you get any other good institute for MBA(Telecom).

Best of Luck !!!

hows mitsot

SITM (Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management) offers full time MBA in Telecom Management.

-Constituent of Symbiosis International University.

-Established Under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.

-Accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade.

-Qualified and experienced faculties.

-International Telecom Seminar(Communique) held every year

SITM (Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management) offers full time MBA in Telecom Management.

-Constituent of Symbiosis International University.

-Established Under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.

-Accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade.

-Qualified and experienced faculties.

-International Telecom Seminar(Communique) held every year

Get Assured direct Admission in Engineering/MBA/Btech Colleges in DELHI NCR, Banglore

MBA COLLEGES We are team of MBA's experienced with the admissions process