Instituteof Management & Development-Delhi--How's the institute

hello got a call from Institute of Mangement and development delhi through MAt score.. can anyone tell me how good this college is. ti offers dual specialization .. and shows the placement scenario with average salry of 4.65 lacs ./annum... ...

hello

got a call from Institute of Mangement and development delhi through MAt score.. can anyone tell me how good this college is. ti offers dual specialization .. and shows the placement scenario with average salry of 4.65 lacs ./annum...

plz help and let me know quick
thanx
rose

hello

got a call from Institute of Mangement and development delhi through MAt score.. can anyone tell me how good this college is. ti offers dual specialization .. and shows the placement scenario with average salry of 4.65 lacs ./annum...

plz help and let me know quick
thanx
rose

Pal, try these links:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/good-mat-institutes-25003820

All the best.

I too got a call from here. Please tell me how good or bad the institute is. The link mentioned above doesn't state anything about the college. Please help.

I too got a call?
anybody know abt the institute????????

Its a gud college. My friend is studying in the college. Lots of industrial visit, lots of guest lecture and fantastic faculty. Placement are average. THANKS

IMD is not even a decent college...Please don't look at the elated placements they show...and its DEC approved which means it will provide distance education degree from some university, so why wuold one go for distance education degree and pay 6-7 L...

mri.shweta Says
I too got a call from here. Please tell me how good or bad the institute is. The link mentioned above doesn't state anything about the college. Please help.

A Big NO. Even if u get 400 marks in MAT u will get a call from this college. One might get a call even if he doesn't appear for MAT and had just filled MAT form.
I too got a call?
anybody know abt the institute????????

Well can u please elaborate on this. What is the Average Placement??
Vijna Says
Its a gud college. My friend is studying in the college. Lots of industrial visit, lots of guest lecture and fantastic faculty. Placement are average. THANKS