INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISE. OFFICIAL THREAD [2017-2019]

This is the official thread for discussing admission related queries and student life at IPE. 

Any queries with regards to the above, feel free to post it here. We will revert back to you immediately. 

Anybody here??

average, mean and highest package for freshers? 

can u pls tell me

Hi, CAT OA - 83.12, x - 90, xii - 90, Ug - 8.5 What are my chances? And what is the last date to apply?

cat score is 78.56 

10th- 79.4

12th- 65.6

graduation-63

no work expirence 

any chances? 

whats the average salary of the previous year batch?

@IPE-Hyderabad Last date to apply ?? Also schedule of GDPI Centers??

cutoff for cmat??

Cmat-72%le Can I get a call for admission?

Kindly tell me some essay topics which were asked in different centres.

What is the procedure of gdpi in ipe?

Hello there! Please help. Received the call letter for GD/PI to be held at Kolkata tomorrow. They have asked to bring a copy of filled in application form (if paying throuh cash). But on logging in theres the Personal details section with save & Next button, on doing so, it leads to payments page where on selecting to pay by cash it still askas for mandatory Reference number. on clicking on camcel button, it shows the option for summary page, which shows option to edit your eduactional qualification, test score etc but on filling all these there is no option of saving the details.    please help 

Which is better

• xime kochi
  • ipe hyd

0 voters

Hi I dropped a mail for refund and still haven't received a reply yet . Kindly help and let me know by when can I expect my refund . @IPE-Hyderabad

@IPE-Hyderabad can i apply to PGDM course?

I got admission offer letter for PGDM (retail marketing) i want to ask that how is it different form Marketing (General) i want to do PGDM in MARKETING

please help me out

I am making a group for the students of ipe pgdm program those interested DM me your .. no. 9031405864 For 2019-21 batch