Many times it happens that you see a fantastic video or a picture or read something which is either jaw-dropping , inspirational or a great learning experience . The next instinct drives you to share that with your friends . A lot of people share …
Many times it happens that you see a fantastic video or a picture or read something which is either jaw-dropping , inspirational or a great learning experience . The next instinct drives you to share that with your friends . A lot of people share these things on their pings , which limits the reach to their closest friends or followers .
Hence I have decided to open a new thread , where we can together share ,learn and discuss .
Will Start with a TedX video on the dabbawalas
Interview of the great man 😃
Steve Jobs - Stanford Commencement Speech 😃 Three stories from his life !!
Awesome thought process by Simon Sinek
EMMANUEL KELLY "X" FACTOR!! AUSTRALIA
For Every Aspiring MBA 😃
The following is the philosophy of Charles Schultz, the creator of the "Peanuts" comic strip. You don't have to actually answer the questions. Just read the post straight through, and you'll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winner for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Acheivements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care.Pass this on to those people who have made a difference in your life.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
For Dravid Fans
Childhood dream 😃
What if Money was no object-Alan Watts
Love this ad of TOI 👏
"Only in the darkness can you see the stars."
~ Martin Luther King Jr.