INSEAD Sep 2011 admissions

Hi All, I did not find any thread for INSEAD 2011 Sep application. Hence I am starting this thread. As of me, I have started the R1 application for INSEAD. First campus option given as FB. Puys … welcome here! :: Keep this thread ro…

Hi All,

I did not find any thread for INSEAD 2011 Sep application. Hence I am starting this thread.
As of me, I have started the R1 application for INSEAD. First campus option given as FB.

Puys .. welcome here! Keep this thread rolling!

Hi Naadan,

For the Insead application Official transcripts indicate all 10th, 12th and university marksheets or only the the undergraduat or above transcripts, also can I send them over by post even before I submit the online application?

Thanks,
Balu

Hi Naadan,

For the Insead application Official transcripts indicate all 10th, 12th and university marksheets or only the the undergraduat or above transcripts, also can I send them over by post even before I submit the online application?

Thanks,
Balu

Hi Balu,

From the INSEAD website it says: "Official Transcripts indicating both diploma and grades achieved from each college or university that you have attended."
So, We need to send only the college/university degree and not High School certificates.
Yes, You can definitely send the transcripts even before completing your application. But I will suggest, do mention all your details like Name/DOB/Address/etc so that they can match your application with the transcripts.

All the best.

cheers..

Hi,
I m applying for INSEAD Sept-2011 and i have got the recommendation links.Can anybody advise which email ID of the referees should i use to send the link,i.e the official ID or personal gmail/rediffmail ID is ok??
Plz reply someone.

rgds,
mc

Hey NB,

thx fr the response.... but I still do not understand, I mean "Official transcripts" does not indicate Undergraduate right?? Also I was actually thrown off by the fact that our High school board calls our 11th and 12th as junior college!!!... so the confusion... I have searched all over the web and there was no dicscussion with this respect(maybe am thinkin too much).... Sigh! Anyways, so even in the Academic Background section we just have to write the University details, right?.

Thanks,
Balu

Hi,

I m applying for INSEAD Sept-2011 and i have got the recommendation links.Can anybody advise which email ID of the referees should i use to send the link,i.e the official ID or personal gmail/rediffmail ID is ok??

Plz reply someone.

rgds,
mc

Hi MC,

Some Schools like ISB ask us to using only official email ID's, I guess to be on the safe side you should use the official ID only.

Thanks,
Balu

Hi,

I am applying to Insead 2011 intake as well. I would like to know what is statement of integrity, is it a digital signature?

Hi,

I am applying to Insead 2011 intake as well. I would like to know what is statement of integrity, is it a digital signature?

Hi pd,

Yes, it is the digital signature. You simply have to click on the red link to create the digital signature (thanks Adobe for this feature!).

Hi Me too an applicant for Sep 2011. Which courier service you guys are using to send the docs?

Hey target.... I used DHL, there was some discount goin on... csted me only 650 as opposed to the actual price of 2400 bucks

Thanks Balu for your earlier advise.

I have another questions regarding the transcripts,my profile is :
E.Q: B.Tech (IIT)
W.E: 11 years
GMAT: 710 (I hv my official score sent)
I hvn't taken the English proficiency test as my College degree was taught in English.

I am applying for Sept-2011.Plz suggest what documents i need to send to the admission office.As i can make out its only the attested transcript and the official GMAT score sheet that i have to send.Plz confirm.

Rgds,
MC

Hey MC,

I personally sent in the following:-
1) UG consolidated transcript attested as a true copy by a notary.
2) My UG degree certificate attested as a true copy by a notary.
3) My GMAT official score report

I guess that will be enough.

Thanks,
Balu

Thanks ballz. I would get the quote from them. How long did it take for the courier to reach France. just in case you tracked it online

ballz Says
Hey target.... I used DHL, there was some discount goin on... csted me only 650 as opposed to the actual price of 2400 bucks

3 days exactly!!!... reached yesterday 😉

Add me to the race puys...I received a confirmation mail on my application completion yesterday.

Hi,

Plz reply someone.

rgds,
mc

Use official ID to be on the safer side.................

quick question
Arent we suppose to send the proof of payment too as part of the additional documents? How can we submit the proof without submitting the application?

I cant find my GMAT official scorecard. Can I download a copy from MBA.com? I have already send the score information to INSEAD

I am planning to send the following tommorow (will upload the application on 27/2
1. Univ transcripts (Notary certified)
2. UG degree certificate (notary certified)
3. MBA score card copy

Hi ALL,

Can you please tell me how competitive is my profile for INSEAD.

7 Years IT Exp
Currently working as a Technical Lead
GMAT: 690 (34V, 49Q)
Awards (Academics+Work) = 7
Extra Activities = 4

Any kind of assessment will be really appreciated.

Thanks,