Insead jan 2012 intake class of dec 2012

update: Joining NUS. Good luck to all INSEAD aspirants. ~Gail

update: Joining NUS. Good luck to all INSEAD aspirants.

~Gail

Any idea about the essays... how many of them? topics? compulsory vs optional?
Do post if you come across.

The form is downloadable. You don't need an id for that. So I think its a good idea to keep it for your reference.
Below are the instructions from the website:
1. Download the application by right-clicking (or Control-Click on Macintosh) on the icon to the left and "save as..." the PDF application file to your preferred location (on your Desktop, on your personal document folder, or on a removable/pocket USB drive for example)
Open the PDF file with ACROBAT READER VERSION 9.0. Note: opening the application in lower versions of Acrobat Reader (Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions
3. Once open within the appropriate Reader version, fill-in your form directly, save as you progress, and finally submit (more instructions available on the 3rd page)
Should you require technical support, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

I am attaching the application form for people who wish to take a look.

Please download the attachment.

wanted to know if INSEAD application is completely online, like that of ISB... or they ask for any docs (for eg. official transcripts, etc.) to be physically shipped to them?

euros Says
wanted to know if INSEAD application is completely online, like that of ISB... or they ask for any docs (for eg. official transcripts, etc.) to be physically shipped to them?

Check this out INSEAD Docs

Hi,

My profile:-
(1) IIT Kharagpur 2004 passout B.Tech in E&ECE;
(2) 6+ years of experience in IT/telecom industry - total of more than 1 year of international experience - mostly in South Korea.
(3) GMAT (Nov 2010) - 710 (Q51, V34, AWA 5/6)

What are my chances of getting an interview call from INSEAD if I apply in the first round - Jan 2012 intake?

Regards,
Rahul

Hi,

My profile:-
(1) IIT Kharagpur 2004 passout B.Tech in E&ECE;
(2) 6+ years of experience in IT/telecom industry - total of more than 1 year of international experience - mostly in South Korea.
(3) GMAT (Nov 2010) - 710 (Q51, V34, AWA 5/6)

What are my chances of getting an interview call from INSEAD if I apply in the first round - Jan 2012 intake?

Regards,
Rahul

You might want to post your profile on the MBA help threads. I don't think any one qualified is following this thread. I am a 1st time applicant.

Hi All,

I am also planning to apply for Jan 2012 intake (R1). I am a reapplicant (waitlisted and rejected last year)! However, the AdCom has encouraged me to reapply....lets c...:)...hoping for the best!

Hi All,

I am also planning to apply for Jan 2012 intake (R1). I am a reapplicant (waitlisted and rejected last year)! However, the AdCom has encouraged me to reapply....lets c...:)...hoping for the best!

Good luck. I have to start drafting the essays.
One thing that is turning me off is that it's really costly.
Have you ever heard INSEAD offering a schol?

yes i know a couple of alumni who had won a scholarship....R1 admits (Indians) have a fair chance for scholarships...:)..
Focus on essays now...last year it took me about 45 days to get the final cut ready! Maybe I was a bit slow...:P!

I have heard that INSEAD campuses both at Fontainebleau & Singapore do not have on campus accommodation & students live outside. Can somebody confirmed it?

You are correct....based on my interactions with the alumni there is no accomodation in campus but accomodation can be aranged, fairly easily, close to both campuses

INSEAD office and Google are good supporters in helping you find a decent accomodation...:)!

Hi

I am an INSEAD 2012 January aspirant too. Is this thread still alive? Or is there some other thread for INSEAD 2012?

I am joining NUS. Good luck to all INSEAD aspirants.

i am applying too...has anyone submitted the app?

Poftiez, can you share your profile here? And what feedback, if any, did the adcom give you when they asked you to reapply?

Does it affect your chances if you choose France or Singapore as your choice campus?

Is that summer placements will not be available for the batch starting in Jan 2012 ? or Am i missing something ?:lookround:

I submitted the app for Jan 2012 Intake this week ..anyone else applying ?

Hi All

Count me in. I am also aspirant for Jan 2012 INSEAD intake. My profile 29M/Indian/740(5.0)/ Good Academic/ Good NGO work/ Average extra curr.

Chetan