INSEAD (France)2007

Any one going to INSEAD (France campus) this spring?

Any one going to INSEAD (France campus) this spring?

I am applying for fall 2007 in R1. have you made it to insead (spring 2007)?

[INSEAD's director of admissions Caroline Edwards has given an interview to BW. Attached are the exerpts. Hope people apping for INSEAD would find it useful.
Inside INSEAD's Admissions

ATB.

Anyone applied for programme beginning September 2007. Pls post updates if you have applied, so that we can network and learn. My appl. status-

Authoritative Application StatusYour application is currently under evaluation.
Hoping to get an interview shortlist !

I have applied for R1 .My status says mine will be reviewed shortly . I guess they will send the response the week of 24th

I am surpised there aren't many responders to INSEAD !
:(

Neo, do you think a change of thread name would do some good? Just as you suggested for the other thread- Johnsons?

I am surpised there aren't many responders to INSEAD !
:(
Neo, do you think a change of thread name would do some good? Just as you suggested for the other thread- Johnsons?

Very funny Time :-P (btw, what is your real name? and where can i read about your background? did you post it somewhere?)

I am guessing that since INSEAD takes leaders( or something like that, they want ppl with 7+years of experience and atleast middle management level.Right?) we dont have people with that kind of a profile on PG. Probably because we are still thought of as a Youth MBA forum? Perhaps you would have more luck luring people fm the PGPX thread??

Hi Guys,

Well to answer Time's call......here's one more. Eagerly waiting for some update on the application set. Next week would be interesting i hope. Meanwhile I have applied to Tuck and ISB too for round ones. I remember seeing Time's post before but cant place it - Tuck or ISB?

Anyways all the best to everyone.........

Regards
Manish Rajendran

Hey guys,
am also an INSEAD R1 applicant, application still under evaluation..fingers crossed and best of luk to others as well..ne news as to whats the latest for the interview calls to be sent out?!

Hi Guys,

Well to answer Time's call......here's one more. Eagerly waiting for some update on the application set. Next week would be interesting i hope. Meanwhile I have applied to Tuck and ISB too for round ones. I remember seeing Time's post before but cant place it - Tuck or ISB?

Anyways all the best to everyone.........

Regards
Manish Rajendran

Hey all the best to you too. I have applied for ISB in R1 as well.

What I heard from INSEAD is that they will start informing the interview shortlists from 20th Nov onwards. So lets see. Normally they put us onto two nearest alumni for interviews; typically one a senior one and one more recent graduate. Occassionally some applicants had interview with just one alumni as well, is what I am told.

Lets exchange information for mutual benefit.

ATB

Hi All,
I have also applied to R1....still no update as such...my profile 740 GMAT + 6 Years work exp..good acads..decent extracurricular activities n good community work...working as project manager in TCS...
keeping my fingers crossed...lets c

Hello guys,

Well, here's another entry in the que ... I've also applied to Insead for september 2007, still waiting for the interview call n stuff! lets see .... Hoping for the best - prepared for anything!!

:)

Bonne Chance!!!

Hi Guys,
I have appd for R1 INSEAD too.
My profile is as under..
====================================
Work Exp- 5 years (Banking)
Intnl Work Exp - 3 Months as Bank's representative
Currently working as a Manager in a pvt sector bank

Education- Business Economics (hons); Delhi Univ-Acads are not great
- PGDBM from FORE ( Good marks here)

GMAT - 700 ( Q 47; V 39) 5.5 AWA

TOEFL- 267
=====================================

Do they give any preference to work exp in finance?
keeping my fingures crossed for 24th..

Hi,

I was looking at INSEAD for R2.
I have done my B-Tech (University of Calicut - Kerala) and M-Tech (IIT-K).

My questions are as follows
1) Do I need to produce a TOEFL score report?
2) Do they need an Official Transcript or will an attested Copy?

Hi gmatjayu,
I applied for R1...and i have not sent TOEFL score as my instruction of language in BE was ENglish and regarding transcript, I have sent attested(attested from registrar) copy to them...these all have been accepted by insead...but still no interview call...i hope this helps...

Hi hellojo,
When you attest the masrklist from the University Registrtar it becomes the official transcript provided the University itself sents it.

Has anyone here sent copies of marklist attested by some one other that the University official.

Can someone tell me how they went about creating a digital signature for submitting the form ??: ?

Me planning to apply for R2 of the Sep 2007 admissions.

Guys, I did submit the university transcripts after getting them attested from a Government Notary Officer - not the university.

I don't think it's that mandatory for getting any transcript signed from specifically the University office, though I'm not sure, but I guess even 'self-attestation' should work. It's just that your admssion stands cancelled if you can't produce the right 'original' docs once you are offered admission.

Guys, I did submit the university transcripts after getting them attested from a Government Notary Officer - not the university.

I don't think it's that mandatory for getting any transcript signed from specifically the University office, though I'm not sure, but I guess even 'self-attestation' should work. It's just that your admssion stands cancelled if you can't produce the right 'original' docs once you are offered admission.

Sorry for asking a silly qst.. Just wanted to clarity.. attested photocopies of BE marksheet (with 8 semester marks) will do, right? Or do we have to get duplicate BE marksheet from university and get them attested?

cheers,
C