Insead 2012 aplication essays

Hi Guys, I am planning to apply for Insead in R1(for sept 2012 intake). I am stuck with a job description essay. *If you are currently not working, what are you doing and what do you plan to do until you start the MBA programme? …

Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for Insead in R1(for sept 2012 intake).
I am stuck with a job description essay.

If you are currently not working, what are you doing and what do you plan to do until you start the MBA programme? (250 words maximum)

As i am working(never out of work), this question doesn't applies to me but this essay is mandatory.
Any idea about the approach that should be followed?

A quick reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Rashid

Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for Insead in R1(for sept 2012 intake).
I am stuck with a job description essay.

If you are currently not working, what are you doing and what do you plan to do until you start the MBA programme? (250 words maximum)

As i am working(never out of work), this question doesn't applies to me but this essay is mandatory.
Any idea about the approach that should be followed?

A quick reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Rashid

I just downloaded the form myself to check this-it does not say anywhere that this Q is mandatory- if you have a job, this does not apply to you. On the other hand, the applicants who have lost a job get a good opportunity through this essay, to demonstrate that they are still good to join the INSEAD program. very thoughtful of INSEAD to include this question.
Infact, the instructions make it clear that the next set of 5 essays are mandatory, and with one optional essay, one reapplicant essay. Application Checklist - Admissions - MBA Programme - INSEAD
MBA Decoder at