Information req regarding experience letter

HI All, Right now I am in US planning to give GMAT soon and opt for a good college in India. I have a total experience of 4 years. But the problem is that I left my company and they are not giving me my experience letter. I want to know …

HI All,

Right now I am in US planning to give GMAT soon and opt for a good college in India. I have a total experience of 4 years. But the problem is that I left my company and they are not giving me my experience letter.

I want to know that down the line, when I apply for addmission, will my experience letter be asked for and is there some other way to prove my experience ?

Regards,
Tarun

HI All,

Right now I am in US planning to give GMAT soon and opt for a good college in India. I have a total experience of 4 years. But the problem is that I left my company and they are not giving me my experience letter.

I want to know that down the line, when I apply for addmission, will my experience letter be asked for and is there some other way to prove my experience ?

Regards,
Tarun

It is more important when you sit for placements, as service certificate and reliving letter are mandatory.

PS: Use search before opening a thread as u can find plethora of threads on the same topic.