Information regarding MIM

Hello PGs, :: : I want PGs to share information regarding the MIM course. I have been searching for the course duration details of this course on the internet, and I’m getting really confused with the details. What is the course duratio…

Hello PGs,
:
I want PGs to share information regarding the MIM course.
I have been searching for the course duration details of this course on the internet, and I'm getting really confused with the details.
What is the course duration of this course? Please share some useful links here that would help to know more about this course.

Please share your views about this course. :)

PS: Sorry for my ignorance if this topic is already there on the Forum. If so, Please share that particular link here, so I can follow that thread.

Bumping this thread. :biggrin:

Looking forward to views regarding this course.

Puys, awaiting your reply!

Masters in Management programs are excellent alternatives to an MBA for people who wish to gain management education right after their bachelor's. These programs are designed for applicants with little or no work experience, and offer participants the chance to gain strong business education, business exposure, and leadership skills right at the onset of their career. The value proposition of the programs is strong, and most applicants will end up on a fast-track career growth trajectory, much like that of graduates from top MBA programs. The Masters in Management program is still almost exclusively a non-U.S. phenomenon, with the best programs in Europe, Canada, and Asia.

For long, a Masters in Management was considered as a precursor to the MBA - business education at the Master's level that set one up for a career in business without really offering the same level of intensity or preparation that an MBA does. This is a myth, and a Masters in Management or MSc in Management (as it is known at some universities) can often be a strong substitute for an MBA. A majority of Masters in Management graduates treat the program as their terminal degree. And why should they not? After all, Masters in Management courses have proved their utility and value year after year across geographies, industries, and job functions.

Masters in Management program applications are fairly different from MBA applications. While MBA applications focus on work experience, leadership experience, and career fit, Masters in Management applications are more focused on leadership potential, academic scores, and differentiation.

A Masters in Management application therefore focused more on the individual rather than his/her professional experience. Leadership experience at the school and college level matters a lot. Academic awards are strong differentiators. Test scores matter, though GMAT averages are significantly below those of top MBA programs. As applicants at the Masters in Management stage do not have work experience / work awards / industry expertise / work achievements to differentiate their profile from that of other applicants, the need to create an outstanding application goes up.

Masters in Management program applications are fairly different from MBA applications. While MBA applications focus on work experience, leadership experience, and career fit, Masters in Management applications are more focused on leadership potential, academic scores, and differentiation.

A Masters in Management application therefore focused more on the individual rather than his/her professional experience. Leadership experience at the school and college level matters a lot. Academic awards are strong differentiators. Test scores matter, though GMAT averages are significantly below those of top MBA programs. As applicants at the Masters in Management stage do not have work experience / work awards / industry expertise / work achievements to differentiate their profile from that of other applicants, the need to create an outstanding application goes up.

Feel free to post any queries regarding MiM programs, admission criterion, interview process, selection chances and profile evaluation here. 

Hey Guys,

We got a lot of requests to post a link to our profile evaluation here, as some people were having trouble finding it via our other answers.

So here it goes:

Our Masters in Management profile evaluation service is apt for people who want to know....

- Where they stand among the various applicants for the Masters in Management degree

- Which college to target with their specific profile or GMAT score

- Which part of their profile to highlight to create maximum impact

- The probability of getting accepted into their target college

- Understand their strengths and weaknesses from the MiM perspective

What skills/qualities can be highlighted from their experiences & activities

and the best part is that this assessment is totally FREE!

Our team is fully composed of Masters in Management graduates from the top 10 schools and we would be happy to evaluate your profile or answer any queries you may have.

Our niche is the Masters in Management and Specialized masters so queries are welcome.

You can also take the evaluation directly on our site at: https://www.mim-essay.com/profile-evaluation?pgg