Information regarding E-MBA (both local and abroad B-schools)

guys i need to know abt the EMBA prog provided by universities/colleges in dubai other than that conducted by SPJCM… i also want to know abt any online or corres mba prog conducted by any good univ in the world… i am looking for an inst…

guys

i need to know abt the EMBA prog provided by universities/colleges in dubai other than that conducted by SPJCM.... i also want to know abt any online or corres mba prog conducted by any good univ in the world.... i am looking for an inst in the cadre of sp.jain-mumbai or above..... some prog which has an equal value to that.... plssss help me...

cheerio

I am assuming you have accumulated lots of work-ex and would not like to do a full time MBA and thats why you are looking at EMBA ( correct me if I am worng !)..some of the best EMBA programs are at Stanford, Wharton etc. however I haven't heard of any great eMBA programs in Dubai in my 3 years of serious information gathering for MBA programs..if you are looking at eMBA programs better than SP Jain the list would be long unless you would like to mention your skills and career goals. Also mundane things like GMAT, TOEFL,GPA etc.