Information about Asian Academy of Film and Television

Hi All, I’m a software engineer. I’ve always had an inclination towards journalism and now i have decided to pursue it against all odds. Can you tell me how is the “Asian Academy of Film and Television” in Noida for a 1 year course in TV jo…

Hi All,
I'm a software engineer. I've always had an inclination towards journalism and now i have decided to pursue it against all odds.

Can you tell me how is the "Asian Academy of Film and Television" in Noida for a 1 year course in TV journalism and Communication.

All the other institutes seem to have a very conventional outlook towards my admission as i don not have a background in Language.

Kindly help.

hi!
AAFT is an institute which Ill rate as medium level but well known(as far as i know).
As it would be difficult for u to get into very good Journalism school
bcoz of ur background but certainly not impossible.i think u can make start
from AAFT as it is well known.All the best.

I myself am a software engineer lookin for admission 2 som good advertisin college.
But it is very hard bcoz of background.

All the best 2 u.

Rashid

Thank you soo much... Rashid
you're right.. its very difficult to get into those places because of our background...
How is the delhi school of communication...
I have an interview on 8th
somebody plssssss help

Hi All,
I'm a software engineer. I've always had an inclination towards journalism and now i have decided to pursue it against all odds.

Can you tell me how is the "Asian Academy of Film and Television" in Noida for a 1 year course in TV journalism and Communication.

All the other institutes seem to have a very conventional outlook towards my admission as i don not have a background in Language.

Kindly help.

hey why are not trying for JNU....dn't they take guys with engg. background.
and plz tell me how many years of experience have u got in software industry.
and what are the prospects and job profiles in journalism....

WHat about Corporate Communication.. How can I get into it. I have 1 year 7 months experience in software

Hi,
This is to inform you that I am really interested in persuing 3 Months Acting Course from AAFT,Noida.But, I want to clear few doubts before taking any decision.
I am a B.E Graduate from B.I.T Mesra and presently working in a software company.I am 26 years old, height nearly 6.1'' with pleasing personality.I had a long time passion to make acting and modelling as my career.My Query is regarding the placement provided by the college as the course is only for 3 months.So I was a little doubtful about the proceedings.
Please guide me and provide me proper guidance.
Thanks and Regards

hi,
i am a telecom engineering graduate but after 6 yrs of nothing but pain in one of the better engineering colleges in india, ive come to realize tht engineering is not meant for me.
im interested in media management as i have the qualities required fr tht...im good with ppl, love meeting new ppl, love travelling,have good communications skills and im creative when it comes to ideas and plus ive always wanted to work with television or the media industry, always loved advertisements and critically analysed them.
i went for a career counselling session recently and according to the counsellor im not fit for inbound activities like an engineer, this brought up my old dreams abt making it in the media world, specifically in the management part as i dun have an art background.

so i dun want to waste any more time and want to pursue a pgd in media management. i was suggested AAFT in noida by the counsellor. i stay in gurgaon and want to knw if this college is any good cos ive never heard of it and also other institutes where this course is offered and if possible the best ones to do my pgd in media management from.

pls help.........: